Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

LMAO WHY WOULD SOMETHING DESCRIBED AS A WINDBREAKER BE THOUGHT AS THICK WINTER JACKET

It has "winter jacket" in the description.

If Nike made a winterized version of the flyknit I'd expect it to be worn in winter conditions.

From the description....

KITH "COA" Tundra 3M Winter Jacket is the winterized version to our popular Madison windbreaker

It has "winter jacket" in the description.

If Nike made a winterized version of the flyknit I'd expect it to be worn in winter conditions.

From the description....

KITH "COA" Tundra 3M Winter Jacket is the winterized version to our popular Madison windbreaker
By looking at its just a madison with a little bit of fleece! 

LMAO WHY WOULD SOMETHING DESCRIBED AS A WINDBREAKER BE THOUGHT AS THICK WINTER JACKET
exactly...nothing about this jacket made me think Winter (even after reading their description).  Plus 180 is not Winter Jacket pricing,  especially considering it's coming from the same place selling $100+ sweatpants. 

Last edited:
SMH I HOPE YALL DIDNT READ THE WORD TUNDRA AND CONCLUDE DAMB B THIS GON BE SOME NORTH FACE/ CANADA GOOSE TYPE EPIC WARM

Yet it has "winter jacket" and winterized in the description. Why even put it in there then?

So you're okay with an air max 1 shoe without an air bubble?

Let me guess, you order a salisbury steak and expect wagyu beef?

Last edited:
Yet it has "winter jacket" and winterized in the description. Why even put it in there then?

DID U READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION?

ESPECIALLY WHERE IT SAYS LINED WITH FRENCH TERRY COTTON

U KNOW, DA MATERIAL THEY MAKE THOSE VICOTRIA SECRET PINK SWEATPANTS WITH?

No but by looking at it you can tell its not thick. There is no specification for winterized so they can say that cause you can wear it out in the snow/sleet and it will protect you but you will have to layer too be warm! I dont give two ***** about nike either don't buy tthere ****!

Also can google 320 gms which it says in description which isnt alot of lining either.  You got too stop and read it and the price wouldn't match a heavy duty winter coat either smh!

my villian hoodie was supposed to come today "however, an unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change to the scheduled delivery date" ...

Disc Blazes are going to release "exclusively" at UBIQ, NiceKicks, Saint Alfred, and CNCPTS on 2/1. Check their blog/IG/Twitter.
A little disappointed that the shops getting the COA pumas are only releasing it in-stores. Not sure about UBIQ yet, but i did cop the Americanas when they released on their site.

Back
Top Bottom