Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sometimes I see pics, get excited for a shoe and then get disappointed when they actually come in

These are one of those nice surprises in that they look better in person

These are keepers
so..after wearing..would you go half size down  from tts?

so..after wearing..would you go half size down  from tts?

im usually a sz 10.5 and i was only able to get an 11

but the fit is still nice on the 11, and even if it stretches out, i can always tighten the disc

i personally think that staying TTS, will work out after a couple of wears.

Last edited:
im usually a sz 10.5 and i was only able to get an 11

but the fit is still nice on the 11, and even if it stretches out, i can always tighten the disc

i personally think that staying TTS, will work out after a couple of wears.
does it fit big on you? or is it just right?

Are people really asking questions about the WEIGHT of there packages?

REALLY THE WEIGHT?

I remember for my KD 4 YOTDs eastbay package weighed in at ONE POUND.

It's not that serious. These companies just put in a 1lb or 2 when making the tracking numbers. Then UPS or Fedex adjust the weight and charge them the right amount.

Some of ya'll just started buying shoes. Which is cool but damn, it goes from crying about tracking then the weight?! :smh:

Are people really asking questions about the WEIGHT of there packages?

REALLY THE WEIGHT?

I remember for my KD 4 YOTDs eastbay package weighed in at ONE POUND.

It's not that serious. These companies just put in a 1lb or 2 when making the tracking numbers. Then UPS or Fedex adjust the weight and charge them the right amount.

Some of ya'll just started buying shoes. Which is cool but damn, it goes from crying about tracking then the weight?! :smh:

People are trying to figure out if both of their shoes shipped at once..nothing to act bewildered over, friend.

Good thing I looked back at this thread.
Didn't think it was a big deal I hadn't gotten a shipping e-mail, figured they were just backed up.
Went to the site and tracked with my order #.
They've been sitting on my front porch since yesterday.
Porch is enclosed and I never use it, so I didn't see them. :tongue:

Just wish they didn't have that strap at the bottom of the disc housing.
My first pair of Puma Disc's so forgive me if I didn't notice it was there.
I was intending to take off the Disc and put laces on like some of the pics of others.
But I don't want to cut the strap or the Disc housing so I guess no laces.

Last edited:
Good thing I looked back at this thread.
Didn't think it was a big deal I hadn't gotten a shipping e-mail, figured they were just backed up.
Went to the site and tracked with my order #.
They've been sitting on my front porch since yesterday.
Porch is enclosed and I never use it, so I didn't see them. :tongue:

consider yourself lucky :lol:

I've never owned a pair of disc blazes before. How does the disc work in terms of tightening/loosening?

I've never owned a pair of disc blazes before. How does the disc work in terms of tightening/loosening?
Turn the disc to tighten, it has arrows pointing in the direction you turn the discs to tighten them.

I never turn the discs in the other direction to try and loosen it. I think it wears down the mechanism sooner.

You pull the  tab embossed with "just us" above the disc to loosen or reset the tightness.

Last edited:

What does they feel like fit wise? do they hug your foot? Very keen on seeing what is it like
A lot of retailers carry the disc blaze in store, even places like finishline, foot action, foot locker. You could go try on a pair. The GR puma disc feels really snug with TTS and my RF Cove Disc Blaze were perfect fit in TTS.

shipping was really fast on my pair of mints....got shipped yesterday morning in NJ, and this evening they already arrived in germany! if i'm lucky i'll be getting them tomorrow, if not monday.

thats pretty much the fastest shipping i ever had from usa to germany. paid 51 usd shipping, but cant really complain if its that fast! ^^

Very happy with the arrival of my mint toes but also wtf with toe box, pics later but mine left shoe might have a stain

Back
Top Bottom