Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

where'd u have em up for sale? EBay?
laugh.gif
No, my bro got up and bought a pair of mints on Kith, he just texted me sayin he got refunded

No, my bro got up and bought a pair of mints on Kith, he just texted me sayin he got refunded
I was jk cuz Andy Oliver was checking eBay and social media websites for resellers and cancelling their orders

I was jk cuz Andy Oliver was checking eBay and social media websites for resellers and cancelling their orders
Yeah, I'm wishing/hoping my brother is just messin with me like he always does... But he probably isn't imo.

Yeah, I'm wishing/hoping my brother is just messin with me like he always does... But he probably isn't imo.
It wasn't just for resellers, it was also for automated use. Also, if he just texted you, then it's probably a lie, because Andy Oliver said it's out of their hands to do cancellations now since it was sent to 3rd party fulfillment yesterday.

Received the Mints in today... Quality is great, toe box is beautiful but the whole shoe doesn't look good on feet imo...

Way too much black, not enough Mint.... Coves are so much nicer to me...

Last edited:
EDIT: I'll be taking a better pic later, probably will have to file a paypal claim so i don't pay that 20% restocking BS on return
Do they charge a restocking fee on defective items? I would think that would count as a defect. When I bought the carmine Mercers when they dropped, they stitched the bottoms of the back pockets to the opening, essentially making them half pockets, and so I sent them an email and a pic and they let me return it no charge to me. 

Do they charge a restocking fee on defective items? I would think that would count as a defect. When I bought the carmine Mercers when they dropped, they stitched the bottoms of the back pockets to the opening, essentially making them half pockets, and so I sent them an email and a pic and they let me return it no charge to me. 
I wonder if they'd be able to offer a replacement pair... or does anyone know a good way to fix this? I feel like the glue has molded on to the suede and that their is no possible solution

I wonder if they'd be able to offer a replacement pair... or does anyone know a good way to fix this? I feel like the glue has molded on to the suede and that their is no possible solution
On the off chance they got back a pair from a canceled order they could probably replace it, but it's highly unlikely. Also, suede already doesn't take well to water, highly doubt you'd be able to get away with using a strong chemical to remove it, which is what glue typically needs for removal. 

If my shoes were like that I'd be so pissed paying all that money for let's be honest a b grade pair. I'd b livid and make kith take them back.
then be left with nothing and paying resell cause there's no stock on a shoe you want

Got mine, I'm VERY happy with them, they're really nice IMO. I might actually try for the corals if I can get them at a decent price

Back
Top Bottom