Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

agreed that the patta collab made that shoe. if it were a normal diadora GR they would get no notice.

that said, i do like them, personally, just not enough to drop the resell price they're going for (they were rather expensive to cop directly from patta in amsterdam tho).

the other diadora's i'm into i will keep to myself for now, until i secure my pair (just not trying to make it harder on myself).
when someone does an original collab on an original model. it gets slept on by hypebeasts. which is great. patta am1s were also initially slept on and now fetch 1k lmao. if patta would have just been lazy and released a simple am1 kids would be going nuts. i was loving how they got zero attention before the release. knew my chances were good. 

u gotta go back to the early 2000s for slept on collabs (you could cop stussy collabs on sale back then in NYC)

Diadoras are definitely much better in person. Everything is non point.

Got my corals last night. I got high off the odor.

ehhhhhh the Diadoras are not that nice. The materials not lived it up to my expectations and the retail price. I had 5 pairs and all had some imperfections. 

And yeah i played soccer in Diadoras and they suck, played tennis in Diadora and they were incredible.

/\ never played soccer but definitely had some diadoras for tennis. green and white. materials are good but not amazing i think. best midsole I've seen in a long time though. RF is really the only one really focusing on materials. to the point to where he is approaching suede and nubuck too nice to be on sneakers.. color of the pattas is what i think is so nice. i dunno. they are neck breakers without crazy colors somehow. at this point i am just excited to have derailed this thread from the shipping confirmations. 

idk that Diadora model reminds me of the nb1600 for some odd reason. i think the collab is alright but id rather have the coas. thats just me 

After wearing my mercers a couple time after getting them, I've noticed the back pocket flaps are prone to creasing whenever I sit down. Anyone else experience this?

Hate to be that guy...but am i the only one with a tracking number that hasnt been updated since the shipping label was created? :\

Hate to be that guy...but am i the only one with a tracking number that hasnt been updated since the shipping label was created?
ohwell.gif
You'll be okay... 

Page 294-296 will help. 

Kith Order number tracking formula 

Hate to be that guy...but am i the only one with a tracking number that hasnt been updated since the shipping label was created? :\
You'll be okay... 

Page 294-296 will help. 

Kith Order number tracking formula 

No i understand...i know how to track them by the kith website and ups reference...its that the actual tracking never updated past shipping label created stage...

plus i ordered the mints so i know they ship those first...hopefully by Monday it will be updated..

How do bleeker sweats fit?

I have the black pair I find them running big IMO. Im 5'9in and my waist is 30. I got a S and I wish I went with a XS. It isn't tight around the calves and there is a lot of stacking to where the KITH logo isn't that visible. So I would have to fold the cuffs and fold the waist a little to fit my needs

^He's right I'm 138lbs at 5'7 and the small is not a true small if you intend to wear them without bunching and logo being in tact. XS is the size to go with.

Back
Top Bottom