Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nice! I like the shade on the corals! I thought it was going to be more salmon toes on the tone but that's looking clean! I got the mints, should be here Tues.

my feet are wide and there isn't that much room in the toebox. wish i went up half a size.

Thanks to the recent posts about the Tundra Jacket and Mercer II's! Repped! Can't wait til all my ish comes in..

Mints came in today along with the tundra jacket. I'm probably one of the few that think this shoe is beautiful but it's not something I think I'd wear. Tundra is really nice though, glad I went TTS on that.

If that's for real, I'd be excited. Those are nice. Those were pretty limited and 165 euro shipped to US. I'm hoping for a wider release on those.

Just received my mints they perfect and definitely keepers if they were my size :smh:.
Those are 11 need 11.5 or 12 . Hope will find someone who will trade with me.

Damn I'm 5'8" 175 hope the large isn't too big. Was it long at all? Thanks for the info
It may be a little baggy on you, but I'm sure it'll be fine if you wear a couple layers under it. Or you might like the baggy fit, depending on your style preferences. It wasn't long. It falls right about an inch lower than my belt line. 

Back
Top Bottom