Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

U too bro, we still got an hour and change to get ready. I'm trying off the cell phone :frown:

guys whats the best way to go twitter link, or refreshing the latest product page i always just refresh the latest product, is a change to twitter link only a good idea?

guys whats the best way to go twitter link, or refreshing the latest product page i always just refresh the latest product, is a change to twitter link only a good idea?

i got my phone for the twitter link and my laptop for the site. nothing will be done at work till after lol

i got my phone for the twitter link and my laptop for the site. nothing will be done at work till after lol
haha yeah im literally just sitting at my desk freaking out. but hmm, i guess ill try that no harm in having twitter up on my computer too though

So they give a twitter link? I've never bought from them and I'm trying to get these for a friend that can't order cuz of time

So they give a twitter link? I've never bought from them and I'm trying to get these for a friend that can't order cuz of time

Listen everyone. Open up 2 tabs and hit f5 on both the website and twitter ifyour freaking iut that much. One will update once its 11 aha

20 minutes boys.

feels like im storming the beaches of normandy lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom