Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't doubt that there are more pairs, but I do doubt that he put more online so that everybody in NYC isn't seen with them when a lot of the pairs will be sold out of state on the secondary market and a lot dudes just sit on shoes and dont wear them.

I guess im lost a bit because if it's true he only gave out 200 tickets where's the other 1000? All online?

Honestly I'm willing to bet there will be many pairs avalible online. Just enough for us to all get a pair. I don't think more than 2000 tho. Maybe around 1200-1500. It does make sense to release more pairs online than in store. After the ECP pack doing extremly well I can guarentee you they increased production numbers. Why wouldn't ASICS want to make money? It's a buisness. I bet they made just enough pairs to keep it seemingly limited....... Atleast I really hope so. 

the thread is alive again, so what time it drops online? pls pm details.

C'mon people... Browse through the thread. All of the recent questions that have been asked have all been answered if you read a little.

i feel like waiting for the tweet is a waste of time. keep glued on the site itself, bodega and premire do that most of the time
I always do the site and I always strikeout. trying twitter this time. 
grin.gif

yeah, b4 they would make it a point to tell how many were produced... used to be 250 - 300 per release, but now that they're making more, i doubt they'll make it known the exact number anymore.

the entire ethos is "just us"... if "just us" is thousands of people, it won't make the lil' "just us" kith clones in NYC feel as special anymore... :lol:

you should see these lames on some of the FB group pages tho, man... they straight SLURP on RF's tip... they think he created asics, cuffed pants, etc, buy any and everything he releases, and try to clown on people who don't dress and lace their shoes exactly like them, and they think they're all setting trends, when really they're just clones of the guys who work at kith (of which none of the things they're doing are original, like cuffed pants and joggers have been poppin' in europe for a few years now)... some are even getting "just us" tattoos... :lol:

i'll give it to RF, the whole angle of making kids feel like they're cooler than everyone else cuz "i got these and you don't" has REALLY worked well for him... :lol:

Yea it's ridiculous, but I would be lying if I didn't say it kinda helped me discover asics.

Paulie hussle is the first person that comes to mind when you say that.

Son had the nerve to make this video

After you watch this, take a gander at the videos he posts

Paulie hussle is the first person that comes to mind when you say that.

Son had the nerve to make this video

After you watch this, take a gander at the videos he posts
I'm not saying he completely turned me on to the brand, I've heard of it before. There are a lot of kicks he released I don't like, such as eclipses and his sebago crap.

i believe more of these have been produced cause there is a capsule collection to go along with them

Back
Top Bottom