Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Me and a friend of mine dont even discuss what sneakers were buying and half the time we go out and meet up were caught wearing the same pairs.
When you and someone youre with are both wearing pink foams it looks a little...off

That's because you're wearing pink foams and not because you're matching shoes.
Nothing wrong with supporting breast cancer awareness

I agree. Except I donate money to whatever breast cancer walk my girlfriend does. I mean I don't want to get into a pissing match with my fellow NTers, just saying being able to get nice shoes at retail isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:
I agree. Except I donate money to whatever breast cancer walk my girlfriend does. I mean I don't want to get into a pissing match with my fellow NTers, just saying being able to get nice shoes at retail isn't a bad thing.
There's not many other pink shoes i would wear. i go on TEAL walks for ovarian cancer and if they had that shade of blue on foams id probably  wear those too.

It's not that serious though. How many of you have actually wore your sneakers and run into people with the exact same sneakers on? The internet isn't real life. I hardly ever see someone wearing the same shoes as me and even if they are, I don't care.

Word.

My COA Mint Toe came in today and honestly I'm very impressed. Making me want to grab the Corals while the resell is still low. If you're on the fence I'd say go for it, and stay TTS.

Anyone here have a pair of RF x Timberlands? Thoughts? 
I copped the rust pair on release and love them.  Went .5 down and they fit me like a glove.  Suede is real nice and the liner/collar are straight butter leather - some of the softest material I've felt.  Was incredibly impressed when I received them.  Liner is actually 400g despite kith saying 200g on the site, which I found funny.  There was a small glue spot on one of the tongues, and I kind of wish the RF logo wasn't on the side of one of the boots, but those are minor problems.  Can't comment on the pecan pair though unfortunately.

MY BOY GOT DA FURRY JOINTS TOO.

WHEN I SAW THEM IN PERSON I WAS LIKE DAMB KITHFILTER U AINT EEM LIE.

THEY LOOK TYPE DOPE

Got my corals today, perfect pair with no glue stains or any other flaws...I know most people say TTS, but I went down a half size and I like the fit a lot, I guess it depends on how snug you like your shoes

even here in the nyc, i wear sneakers all the time and i rarely see people wearing the same style.

U THINK ANYONE WOULD SWAP A SIZE 9 CORAL FOR AN 8.5 MINT?

YO @s dubl  IDK IF U GOT A CONNECT AT THE POST OFFICE BUT THE 8.5 CORALS U SENDING ME ARE COMING MONDAY. THATS NUTS!

THANKS AGAIN 

U THINK ANYONE WOULD SWAP A SIZE 9 CORAL FOR AN 8.5 MINT?

YO @s dubl
 IDK IF U GOT A CONNECT AT THE POST OFFICE BUT THE 8.5 CORALS U SENDING ME ARE COMING MONDAY. THATS NUTS!

THANKS AGAIN 

It'll be hard to do a size AND color swap, but like KG said, anything is possible. A lot more work, but maybe you can find someone who'll do an 8.5 and 9 coral size swap, and find someone else who'll do an 8.5 coral and mint swap? Just throwing out other options besides sell and buy.

I copped the rust pair on release and love them.  Went .5 down and they fit me like a glove.  Suede is real nice and the liner/collar are straight butter leather - some of the softest material I've felt.  Was incredibly impressed when I received them.  Liner is actually 400g despite kith saying 200g on the site, which I found funny.  There was a small glue spot on one of the tongues, and I kind of wish the RF logo wasn't on the side of one of the boots, but those are minor problems.  Can't comment on the pecan pair though unfortunately.

Was lucky to get a pair of the Rust below retail.

Love them!!! So great in person.

Tims run huge. I'm an 11 in AM 87's and got a pair of 9.5's in the Timbs. Fit great, and still have wiggle room. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom