Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i noticed that the tundra jacket also had a made in china tag on it.. usually most kith stuff is made here in the us i thought too.
Yeah, I had my suspicions since they didn't note "Made in US" or "Made in NYC" like they often do on gear. Hopefully this isn't the new norm, I appreciated the fact a lot of their stuff was made here.

same here. it seems to be just most of the stuff that came out lately. usually they would advertise "made in nyc" or made in usa" really hard. not now it seems like people just buy it regardless and no one really checks the tag.

same here. it seems to be just most of the stuff that came out lately. usually they would advertise "made in nyc" or made in usa" really hard. not now it seems like people just buy it regardless and no one really checks the tag.
advertise US goods first, build up a decent set of people buying your goods, then sell for same price but get them made cheaper so more profit for the boutique.

Sounds about right.

If the bleeckers were made in USA the price tag would be crazy high. 105 is reasonable seeing nike charges 80 and they dont have zippers which makes huge deal the amount of money/stuff that has slipped out of my pockets is worth the extra 25 bucks!

Wish I could have doubled up on the corals. Crazy shoe. 

Moving forward whats the projected next release?!

If the bleeckers were made in USA the price tag would be crazy high. 105 is reasonable seeing nike charges 80 and they dont have zippers which makes huge deal the amount of money/stuff that has slipped out of my pockets is worth the extra 25 bucks!

Sorry but I disagree. You can get Reigning Champ sweats, which are made in Canada and arguably nicer than a lot of made in US stuff, for around that price.

That said, the Bleeckers are nice and I'm happy with my purchase. They "feel" high quality, regardless of where they were made.

Sorry but I disagree. You can get Reigning Champ sweats, which are made in Canada and arguably nicer than a lot of made in US stuff, for around that price.

That said, the Bleeckers are nice and I'm happy with my purchase. They "feel" high quality, regardless of where they were made.
I have to second that on reigning champ, by far the best sweats i have and have even got them on sale for 60- 80 bucks.

Damn got mine it today - makes me just laugh at my recent nike and jordan pickups -

So can jeans be rocked with these but not cuffed?

So can jeans be rocked with these but not cuffed?
roll.gif

on another note... Got my tundra jacket and mints today. no quality issues on either. 

tundra jacekt is warm enough for me. Really like the cuffs on the sleeves and the terry cloth on the inside. 

Last edited:
Would u suggest going up in size? I hear theyre pretty slim fitted

they are slim so if you have a big upper body, going up a size would be your best bet. i'm 5'7 150 slender and got a small, and it's perfect in length and nice and fitted, but not tight.

JE mesh hooded rebel just came in, glad I went with the XL, fits perfect. Not tight at all but not real baggy. Just right. 6'2" 165. It's got nice length to it which I really like. Comfortable material for the lining.

Last edited:
Since everyone is talking about the Bleekers, and the John Elliott Villains, John Elliott's Escobar sweat is, IMO, the best sweatpant on the market. Heavy terry construction (16.5 oz), so they're perfect for Winter, and the best cut of any pant on the market. Comfortably loose, but not baggy, above the knee, and fitted below the knee. I grabbed a pair from the JECo Black Friday sale, then immediately grabbed the other color. I'm looking forward to some more solid-color offerings in the future, since JE is doing some two-toned stuff for Spring.

TL;DR: Buy some John Elliott Escobar sweats.

Regarding the COAs, I received my pairs earlier this week. I love the execution on the packaging, although I'm slightly upset with a flaw on my Coral pair. Notice the misshaped toebox on the left shoe. That's the structural piece Fieg added to the toe. It's misshaped, and because it's stiff thermoplastic, that's right on top of my toe, so it's extremely uncomfortable to wear. Thankfully, the pair I prefer (Mint) is flawless.

Back
Top Bottom