Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've sent some emails to the Australian spots getting the STAs but haven't heard back yet.

Going to keep trying and will let the group know if I learn anything.

Question, how much does a pair of Volcano Gel Lyte Vs size 9.5 go for? DS or preferably worn a few times. Finally might have to break down and pay resale 
mean.gif

I want to see how the cinder and walnut Mercer tech II look at the bottom i have the black pair but I'm curious to see what material they use on the lower leg.

I want to see how the cinder and walnut Mercer tech II look at the bottom i have the black pair but I'm curious to see what material they use on the lower leg.
Looks like all the material is uniform on these, but I could be wrong. 

umm, oh i dunno.. maybe umm SNEAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And there is sneaker talk, when there are sneakers being released. The Puma drop is over, now other Ronnie Fieg products are releasing. Why come read posts when you know nothing is releasing? 

got my nike tech fleece pants and bleeckers today.  Fit wise, nike tech is super tapered..maybe a little to much for my taste but feels comfortable.  I'm extremely pleased w/the bleeckers and the quality.  Tapered but not super-tight like the nike's.   Might have to let go of the nike's and cop a black bleecker if it's re-released..

I have the John Elliot + Co's quilted villain hoodie in size medium but is anyone willing to trade with Small??

I KNOW SOME OF THE MEMBERS ON HERE MAYBE BE HIGH SCHOOLERS, HELL EVEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, BUT PLEASE SAVE UR CRUDE ATTEMPTS TO BE HUMOROUS FOR RECESS OR FOR WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOU BUDDIES AT THE MALL OR WHEN YOU'R ONLINE FOR DA NEXT HOTTEST JAYS OR FOAMBS

I KNOW SOME OF THE MEMBERS ON HERE MAYBE BE HIGH SCHOOLERS, HELL EVEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, BUT PLEASE SAVE UR CRUDE ATTEMPTS TO BE HUMOROUS FOR RECESS OR FOR WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOU BUDDIES AT THE MALL OR WHEN YOU'R ONLINE FOR DA NEXT HOTTEST JAYS OR FOAMBS
'Robin Thicke' with miley cirus twerking for his avatar is right yall. this is no place for crude humor. come on man that **** was 'mad corny'. lets bring it back to mercer sizing. 

i'm about to trade my asics collection for foambs.

i especially want the ones with glitter on them... oh, and the std looking ones are great too!

Question, how much does a pair of Volcano Gel Lyte Vs size 9.5 go for? DS or preferably worn a few times. Finally might have to break down and pay resale 
mean.gif
doesn't look like anyone answered...its not easy to find these cheap..I would say anywhere near 300 even slightly used and your sitting pretty imo...might be more like 350+ new...I don't have that many avenues to cop sneakers but i'm sure there are some back alley's to get em cheaper...good luck with the search!

curious to see how long the ronnie fieg x buscemi collab will sit. so much stuff coming out-it's definitely on the lower end of the radar especially with the price.

Back
Top Bottom