Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I KNOW SOME OF THE MEMBERS ON HERE MAYBE BE HIGH SCHOOLERS, HELL EVEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, BUT PLEASE SAVE UR CRUDE ATTEMPTS TO BE HUMOROUS FOR RECESS OR FOR WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOU BUDDIES AT THE MALL OR WHEN YOU'R ONLINE FOR DA NEXT HOTTEST JAYS OR FOAMBS

i'm about to trade my asics collection for foambs.

i especially want the ones with glitter on them... oh, and the std looking ones are great too!

View media item 796258

Last edited:
This thread with all these kids and like 3 people trying to "get it back on track" 
laugh.gif

RF for me is basically dead. 

Overhyped, ****** quality for the price (non sneakers)

9th graders flex with their parents money. 

Im over it. 
BUT IF THOSE SUPER GREENS DROP MAN. 

This thread with all these kids and like 3 people trying to "get it back on track" 
laugh.gif

Im over it. 

Thanks. Finally able to grab my size in khaki. Every time I tried to do a phone order they never answer or say they don't have my size, glad I didn't pay resell on feebay.
All good. Been waiting for a restock myself. Now hoping the COA Collection will follow but that's wishful thinking...

It's an interesting collab and pricepoint

Idk if his main demographic would drop thi type of money
Well if what they're saying is true and the Buscemi's only drop at Kith, then customers not from his usual clientele will end up buying from Kith. But then again just look at the "Barney's exclusive En Noir x Buscemi's". 

How do you guys find out about the mercer restocks? Didn't get a tweet from kith. Keep missing out

Would've liked a pair of khakis but missed the post. Good look for anyone who got a pair.

Thanks. Finally able to grab my size in khaki. Every time I tried to do a phone order they never answer or they didn't have my size, glad I didn't pay resell on feebay. Repped.
For those that may have been trying to call the store to make a phone order or find out if they are restocking, don't even bother. I went to both locations earlier today because that's easier then trying to get them on the phone. 1st of all they didn't even know there was a restock, but anyway they didn't have any black or khaki on display and after they checked their computer at both locations I was told that it was online only.

For those that may have been trying to call the store to make a phone order or find out if they are restocking, don't even bother. I went to both locations earlier today because that's easier then trying to get them on the phone. 1st of all they didn't even know there was a restock, but anyway they didn't have any black or khaki on display and after they checked their computer at both locations I was told that it was online only.
Good to know. I was wondering if they even actually checked when I called before.

If anyone is looking for a DS khaki mercer in a 32, pm please.

laugh.gif

Im over it. 
WHAT ABOUT GLVS

Back
Top Bottom