Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my pair and couldn't be any happier. Although there are a few scratches, I can live with that, Started taking pictures, but was really proud of one particular picture that I had to share. Please note my photography skills are still at novice level :tongue: 

So the other colorway is going to be a rose gold glv?

Remember someone snapping an on foot pic. Didnt look that great.

MAD CUZ I TYPE IN CAPS

I ACTUALLY WHISPER WJILST I TYPE

E-HIPSTER FOR LIFE

DAT IRONY B
I rate it.
pimp.gif

MAD CUZ I TYPE IN CAPS

I ACTUALLY WHISPER WJILST I TYPE

E-HIPSTER FOR LIFE

DAT IRONY B

Kids these days.

Got my pair and couldn't be any happier. Although there are a few scratches, I can live with that, Started taking pictures, but was really proud of one particular picture that I had to share. Please note my photography skills are still at novice level :tongue: View media item 818408

No worries dude. You pictures are better than most and really good. Some people on NT are realllllly bad.

Last edited:
Received the Mercer II in Walnut and Cinder. I couldn't decide on release day and bought both. Cinder is a light grey color. Walnut is a darker brownish-grey color. I'll definitely keep the Cinder, but on the fence about the Walnut. I got the same size 30 as the standard Mercers from the restock in January. Compared to the regular Mercers, the waist on the Mercer II is slighly looser but not enough to size down to a 28... I think. I have scrawny calfs so I can't say how it fits around the calfs. If anyone is interested in the COA Tech Mercer in a 30 or the navy Bleeker sweats in a M please PM.
 how much bigger do they fit? for my other pants, i always get tts 32 but i will need a belt, but if i downsize to 30, my thighs wouldnt be able to fit. whats your take on the pants, can you post some fit pictures?

So the other colorway is going to be a rose gold glv?

Remember someone snapping an on foot pic. Didnt look that great.

i hope not, cuz they didn't look great at all.

i can deal with a cove version of the V, but i hope this dude isn't gonna just rehash all the same colorways from previous GL3's to the V's now...

Need a little PUma COA help. Been looking for a 9.5 pair forever, having a hard time finding. I tend to oversize my shoes, and found a 9 at a good price. My GL3s (three lies) are a size 10 and a bit big. could i get away with a 9 in the coa?
yo was gucci man. just copped a pair today and im a TTS 10.5 but I got my pair in 11's. First off these shoes are TIGHT, in the literal sense. The inner sleeve sock is a very fitted fit. IMHO you could probably either get TTS or a .5 size up like I did. I wouldn't recommend going down on these however, you'll find them a bit too tight.

whats this talk on rose gold glv's? anyone got a pic for the lazy?

Hello I'm new to this thread was trying to look up how Kith mercer pants fit.

I'm a size 30 some days and 31 on others :D I've heard I should size down to a 28, is this correct? (and my calves aren't too bulky)

If this is the wrong thread please direct me where I can look and I will edit this out.

Last edited:
i wont be sour if i dont get them, the grand anse new balances are my back up. i would much rather have the rose golds because i already have a bunch of "cove" colored kicks.

Hello I'm new to this thread was trying to look up how Kith mercer pants fit.

I'm a size 30 some days and 31 on others
happy.gif
I've heard I should size down to a 28, is this correct? (and my calves aren't too bulky)

If this is the wrong thread please direct me where I can look and I will edit this out.

Thanks
nthat.gif
are you an ectomorph? If not, go for TTS. If so, size down.

cove glv's are nice.. better than rose gold v's imo at least from that pic 

i hope ronnie doesnt bring many gl3 colorways on the v... i wouldnt mind eclipse or navy/aqua though 

i hope not, cuz they didn't look great at all.

i can deal with a cove version of the V, but i hope this dude isn't gonna just rehash all the same colorways from previous GL3's to the V's now...
Found the pic

Yeaah I rather have a mint colorway opposed to the rose gold.

Back
Top Bottom