Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Once it sells out, it's usually done online but it depends on the item. Collab shoes are usually done. We did see with the COA Pumas that they restocked when Kith canceled orders on people thought to be resellers or they ordered multiple pairs. For apparel or accessory it seems like they keep a separate stock for in-store so sometimes they might have some left if you can make it. I was told by one of their employees that if an item sits for a couple days they are willing to do a phone order. Restocks are pretty rare it seems like. They did a big restock on black, khaki, and navy Mercers in early January but that was announced.

There were some Mercers that restocked randomly a couple weeks ago but it was noticed by someone that was checking for particular items regularly. Someone on here responded that the employees didn't even know those items restocked.

If there's a specific item you want I would call them or check online regularly, but odds are pretty slim I would think. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Hope that helps.
Haha yeah that was me that said the employees didn't kno, which is crazy (pg. 317).

Here are some fit pics of the mercer 2, cinder (grey). I'm 5'9", 155 lbs. Sorry for the iPhone pics and lighting. Pics are under white light. The first and last pic are closest to the actual color out of these 6 pics. .

What size do you wear?

so what should a 5"10 170 pounder wear? size 30?
lmao I say 33 since my measurements are around there.

idk maybe all your weight is in the upper body and you skipped leg days, what kind of answer you expecting?

edit: JUST BUY TTS ffs...

Last edited:
if i'm a 33, would i fit in a medium in bleeckers? im like a 32 in the mercers.....thanks in advance.

What size do you wear?
I got a size 30 in the mercer 2 and same size as the regular mercer.
^^ Nice. Could you post some fit pics of the Walnut? Possibly in better lighting? very interested in seeing what they look like
The only place I have access to a full length mirror is the locker room at work so the lighting will still suck. Plus, I'm still on the fence about keeping the walnuts or not.

Please don't let the rose golds drop at the same time. I need a chance to cop both. Appreciate the info

when was the march date announced for the coves? from I gathered it's just speculation for now. nothing concrete. 

Those rose gold V's are dope as well, but the colorway just looks too similiar to the Volcano's at first glance. 

lol ..

On a side note, the wires on the puma disc looks fragile as hell. Im wondering if i should even use the disc, these shoes slip right on. 

damn my bad just new around here 
ohwell.gif
. **** me right? lol

lol ..

On a side note, the wires on the puma disc looks fragile as hell. Im wondering if i should even use the disc, these shoes slip right on. 
I hardly use mine on any of my discs since it's not like I'm going to run in them. Even if I do use it, like when I wear thin socks, it only clicks once or twice for a snug fit. I also use the pull tab to loosen the shoe before I take them off.

Back
Top Bottom