Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

oh...well some lurker too afraid to ask in this lion's den probably got useful info
laugh.gif

Thank you for getting back to me i will check the speed now. I agree it is hard to get anything from KITH as the US shoppers are on point also the time zone screws us up too. All my other trainers have been bought from  re-sellers so if the price is right i would be happy to pay

Thank you for getting back to me i will check the speed now. I agree it is hard to get anything from KITH as the US shoppers are on point also the time zone screws us up too. All my other trainers have been bought from  re-sellers so if the price is right i would be happy to pay

your best bet is to be ready to pay resellers

the first few listings always go for lower than what everyone else is asking for

paid 300 for flamingo's & high risks that way

Since mints and coves will drop same day in April what does that mean for the Rose golds? A future summer drop or also April? Hmm.

yo seriously though, have way too many blue shoes lol. I really hope i dont have to wait long for the rose golds :[ 

Back
Top Bottom