Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think why the dude got all heated for in the first place was because of Will's reply. Dude asked an honest question and got a pretty "whatever" response back from Will. Same thing happened to me before I (rather quickly) learned that he was "the" dude. If anything some of the members here are really cut throat, but some of y'all should understand new cats such as myself and plenty of other peeps are obviously new to NT and we don't know who brings what to the table sometimes. at the end of the day aren't we all just trying to help each other out anyways?

sorry baked out of my mind, and had a long *** day lol.
I have PMd will max and he always answered my questions. granted i never asked anything ridiculous.

OK so let's say it IS a multi CW release. If I'm lucky enough enough to get my pair and get to the CC info screen that pair is "protected" right? Now if I want to jump back to the website to try another CW how long is my pair "protected" ....sorry if it's a dumb question but with ECP and COA I just went with the color I preferred and got lucky. With the GLVs i will definitely try for multiple CWs if the rumors turn out to be true.... Thanks.

OK so let's say it IS a multi CW release. If I'm lucky enough enough to get my pair and get to the CC info screen that pair is "protected" right? Now if I want to jump back to the website to try another CW how long is my pair "protected" ....sorry if it's a dumb question but with ECP and COA I just went with the color I preferred and got lucky. With the GLVs i will definitely try for multiple CWs if the rumors turn out to be true.... Thanks.
It was very easy to get both pumas, but definitely gonna be harder for asics, need to be way sharper in clicking, the thirst for them will be unreal.

That's false. There is no such thing as "protected pair" until you complete your checkout and get a order number. Kith is not like Nike.com where if you get them in your cart you have 5 minutes to check out. You simply have to get them checked out as quickly as possible. Some people got lucky and grabbed both pairs released from packs. Others had to settle for one. It comes down to clicking game and internet speed. Good luck.

That's false. There is no such thing as "protected pair" until you complete your checkout and get a order number. Kith is not like Nike.com where if you get them in your cart you have 5 minutes to check out. You simply have to get them checked out as quickly as possible. Some people got lucky and grabbed both pairs released from packs. Others had to settle for one. It comes down to clicking game and internet speed. Good luck.
False, it does get held in your cart for a few minutes to check out once you get to that address screen...Andy Oliver, Shopify developer and Kith behind the scenes guy said this many times before.

shopify holds it in your cart for 5 minutes

so if your quick enough you shouldn't have a problem getting the GLV's

stuff usually gets added to kith's site 1 by 1

however, this release could be like ECP wherein they change the entire site

Not sure how accurate that 'save your spot for 5 mins' is. I've had it where I literally grab my size hit add to cart then click check out and it says sorry item removed from your cart: sold out. I've also had it where I would grab my size then add to cart then click checkout and I get to the address screen to fill out info and complete order (less than 2 mins I might add) and it still go to removed from cart: sold out error. So that's why I say I'm not sure about that save your spot in the cart theory. Whether the developers say it or not it just didn't pan out for me on several 'testing' occasions.

Back
Top Bottom