Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yup one drop with a collection, like the ECP's. Why would he do it? Because he simply can...
Exactly.

IF this is all true, then he really is getting lazy.  Monochrome design using colors used in the past?  UGH.  Yet the sheep will still flock.

Unless I'm missing something (which could be very possible since this thread can be difficult to deal with at times), I still don't understand why people think Coves and Mints are dropping at the same time. I looked back through pics, and don't even see what would be considered a Mint CW. They all just look like Coves in different lighting. Dropping Coves and Rose Golds at the same time now makes much more sense to me.

Unless I'm missing something (which could be very possible since this thread can be difficult to deal with at times), I still don't understand why people think Coves and Mints are dropping at the same time. I looked back through pics, and don't even see what would be considered a Mint CW. They all just look like Coves in different lighting. Dropping Coves and Rose Golds at the same time now makes much more sense to me.
I believe it was said that the mints have not been revealed yet.
Yea that soldout in seconds isn't really "true" I mean the server can give X pairs to a certain amount of people all at once so it says they are sold out when in reality they are simply not. I got my ecp Miami's 25 minutes later after getting soldout messages constantly.... Just my .02
They instantly "sell out" because shopify reserves them for a specified time. If in that time the order cannot be completed for whatever reason, the item is released.

This is speculation, but it could also be possible that bot-placed orders were automatically canceled and in turn, stock from those orders were the source of "replenishment" that took place shortly thereafter. 

Last edited:

NY dudes have been taking pre-orders for mints in FB groups for over a week or so, that's the first place I saw/heard of a mint cw....

But I agree with you, as far as I know just coves are dropping

Exactly.

IF this is all true, then he really is getting lazy.  Monochrome design using colors used in the past?  UGH.  Yet the sheep will still flock.

I dont think its laziness. Its more like a good business move for him. Why not bank on those popular colorways now while theyre hot? At least he changed the model and not retro the old ones. I hate to compare them with the jordan brand but they make $$$ just by releasing the same shoe over and over again.

/\ agreed. Call it what you want, but its not laziness. More like a smart business move. Its boring to us. But then again, its never really been about "us" as much as kids would like to think. 

No one complains whenever Undftd releases an olive/orange based shoe.  But Ronnie releases a cove colorway across different models and hate mode engages.   Some of you act like you're being forced to purchase everything this guy makes.

Last edited:
I dont think its laziness. Its more like a good business move for him. Why not bank on those popular colorways now while theyre hot? At least he changed the model and not retro the old ones. I hate to compare them with the jordan brand but they make $$$ just by releasing the same shoe over and over again.
a good business move does not preclude laziness, it actually promotes laziness.

why do you try SO hard in each and every one of your posts?  it's kinda sad.

OBVIOUSLY that's not what i meant.  but keep on thinking as simply as you do, you only make yourself look more stupid with each post.

Last edited:
mint pix haven't leaked yet, but he did post a random pic of the mint GL3's recently, saying something vague...

but i'm not going off of that, i'm going off solid info from a credible source.

rose golds aren't coming until later.

This guys gif game is up there man. possible phenom/legend status. If you are upset at this guy, then you are indeed butthurt.  that kanye pic??? 

coves >>>>>>>>>>> mints... anyone know what the likely import charges would be in the UK for these as I doubt these will be released worldwide?

Back
Top Bottom