Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did anyone else not see sizes on the computer ... using my computer only sizes up were 5 - 6.5

sizes showed up on my phone though ... just wasnt fast enough man damnit

Its a scroll box, you have to scroll down to the other sizes.

Anyone know if they will ship to my VERIFIED paypal address even though when you first add to cart, it says that it will only ship to BILLING ADDRESS (which my VERIFIED paypal address) is NOT.  I used paypal to check out since I couldn't get my credit card to go through the first 2 times.

Its a scroll box, you have to scroll down to the other sizes.
when i get back home ill screenshot it .. there wasnt a scroll bar for me

good thing i didnt try for these at work .. the website wont even come up today hahha

Last edited:
so you get them in your cart, you press check out, you click ok on the po boxes message, then it says the item sold out... from there, do you click apply changes and go back to the product page again, or do you refresh until it doesn't say sold out, or what?
You hit back once you get to get to that apply changes screen and just go back to the checkout page and keep repeating the process until hopefully you get to the billing/shipping info page.

so you get them in your cart, you press check out, you click ok on the po boxes message, then it says the item sold out... from there, do you click apply changes and go back to the product page again, or do you refresh until it doesn't say sold out, or what?
 If you get the sold out message you want to hit the Apply these changes button and hit the back arrow three times until you get back to the page.try either the same size again or another at this point. That has been the best tecnique for me and luckily allowed me to get five of the past six releases. 1% is skill and 99% of it is luck!!!

Anyone know if they will ship to my VERIFIED paypal address even though when you first add to cart, it says that it will only ship to BILLING ADDRESS (which my VERIFIED paypal address) is NOT.  I used paypal to check out since I couldn't get my credit card to go through the first 2 times.
For me they have. They've shipped to an address that wasn't my billing address before. I didn't even realize it at the time. That said, there's no guarantees, you'll just have to wait and see.

and you can't read. that was in response to a question about the pricing on the shorts.
Yeah haha I was just about to say that, nows the time where everyone starts bugging about their confirm email thinking their orders gonna get cancelled.

Last edited:
Here, I did it for you, this is what's showing as of right now, the rest of the sizes where there when it started.
lol like i said thats not what was on my screen .. thats how it looked on my phone but not on my computer .. there was no scroll option homie lol

Well the guy with the shorts got a response to his tweet.
Wonder why I'm not getting a response to mine about no email yet.

lol like i said thats not what was on my screen .. thats how it looked on my phone but not on my computer .. there was no scroll option homie lol
This dude ain't lying, same **** happened to me the ECP drop, the slider wouldn't move at all. I just had to refresh the page and then it worked fine though.

Avengenator and Hippohead are both correct, and that is the same technique I've used for RF releases. With all the successful purchases I've made, there has never been an instance where I DIDN'T encounter the "Inventory Issues" page. All you have to do is go back, and continuously try to check out again and again.

Kith's web developer, Andy, even wrote a blog post explaining how the Kith online store works: http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/.

In the blog post, Andy basically states that a size is not officially sold out until it is removed from the drop-down list on the product page. Therefore, for future reference, even if you guys encounter the "Inventory Issues" page, you should keep trying as there is a chance that the size is still in stock. All the times I've been successful with RF releases, I've always ended up checking out 20 - 30 minutes after the drop. Just got to have enough patience to keep trying to check out.

Last edited:
See ya'll next time. Got too much **** coming out(like champ pack) to be disappointed about.

Avengenator and Hippohead are both correct, and that is the same technique I've used for RF releases. With all the successful purchases I've made, there has never been an instance where I DIDN'T encounter the "Inventory Issues" page. All you have to do is go back, and continuously try to check out again and again.

Kith's web developer, Andy, even wrote a blog post explaining how the Kith online store works: http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/.

In the blog post, Andy basically states that a size is not officially sold out until it is removed from the drop-down list on the product page. Therefore, for future reference, even if you guys encounter the "Inventory Issues" page, you should keep trying as there is a chance that the size is still in stock. All the times I've been successful with RF releases, I've always ended up checking out 20 - 30 minutes after the drop. Just got to have enough patience to keep trying to check out.
now u tell us this.. 

Back
Top Bottom