Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ebay, give it like 10 to 20 days and let the hype die down. they will be going for like 250-300. Thats what I did with my Miami's. The hype for the Miami's were much greater than the flamingos also.
those st aflreds still going for skyhigh now, about 500 buy it now.

A resellers marketing at its finest..... this was a copy and past from a ebay listing.

"Whats up guys back with a super limited release asics gel lyte iii ronnie fieg flamingo only two stores in the world has these and they were only release in newyork brooklyn kith and manhatten kith less the 200 pairs world wide maybe less super limited get it now before its too late free shipping."

After I got through my size was still on the page for a few minutes, so lesson learned for everyone who didn't know after past releases.

happy for my dude majestic... :nthat:

i agree the hype isn't as strong as the ecp, these colors are "fruitier", so i expect these can be had for under $300 if you wait for the hype to cool down...

i scored my miami's for about that price just being patient (used to get them cheaper than that in the resell market, b4 all the hype on asics)...

depending on your size, you might even get 'em for around $250...

don't give into these reseller herbs trying to get $350 - $500...

A resellers marketing at its finest..... this was a copy and past from a ebay listing.

"Whats up guys back with a super limited release asics gel lyte iii ronnie fieg flamingo only two stores in the world has these and they were only release in newyork brooklyn kith and manhatten kith less the 200 pairs world wide maybe less super limited get it now before its too late free shipping."

That grammar...

Last edited:
happy for my dude majestic... :nthat:

i agree the hype isn't as strong as the ecp, these colors are "fruitier", so i expect these can be had for under $300 if you wait for the hype to cool down...

i scored my miami's for about that price just being patient (used to get them cheaper than that in the resell market, b4 all the hype on asics)...

depending on your size, you might even get 'em for around $250...

don't give into these reseller herbs trying to get $350 - $500...

yes, right now you have people bidding with their emotions and not really thinking. This happens with almost every "hot releases" Joedan, lebron, asics ect..

Just another tidbit, Andy Oliver tweeted yesterday that using PayPal on kith should save your cart for a few minutes. Obviously we saw a lot of evidence today which says otherwise, but just posting that info.

Told y'all to not give up! Congrats on snagging prolly the last 10.5.
haha yes! congratz man happy you got it! 
haha thanks fellas.  avengenator, i would've gave up at 11:01 if i didnt read your post lol
I was on that purchase>enter>backspace trying to get through for the 10.5.. I think you have to be on the actual purchase page because I was doing that even when they took the 10.5 off the drop down. Congrats btw majestic
i was doing the same thing until the form for your address and stuff popped up

Just another tidbit, Andy Oliver tweeted yesterday that using PayPal on kith should save your cart for a few minutes. Obviously we saw a lot of evidence today which says otherwise, but just posting that info.
yea i always check out with paypal.. my mistake today was clicking on that paypal button right next to the checkout button.  you always have to click on the checkout button first, get the "PO box" prompt, THEN fill out your info and checkout with paypal

This was actually a really dope release from RF, congrats to those who got theirs.

I'll be in the after market waiting for the hype to subside

well they said two different things, which is it, you hit apply changes and remove them from your cart, or don't, and just go back to the previous check out page and click check out again?
I have had issues in the past that if i didn't hit the Apply changes button and go back to try and add to cart it would show multiple pairs in the window... a big no no... When you only have milliseconds sometimes to get your pair I deem it not worth the risk not to.

yea i always check out with paypal.. my mistake today was clicking on that paypal button right next to the checkout button.  you always have to click on the checkout button first, get the "PO box" prompt, THEN fill out your info and checkout with paypal

Nice info. I didn't do that.

going to patiently wait for the prices to go down

then pay that resale 
mean.gif

i was proud that i havent bought anything for over retail this year

that is gone

Wish Kith had a sign in like Packer and most of the others that use shopify.
At least then order status could be checked on the site.
rn i didnt get a conformation and my statement has it as a pending transaction so idk but my order is said to be succesfully placed and i have a order id.....

what do you think of this.. im not sure if it went through or not...... thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom