Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what happened to those clarks he posted a little while ago, never been into clarks but i remember seeing perforated suede/nubuck 

These mints looking more and more like a KithStrike huh?
The fact that he posted that one picture of the mints on instagram and then deleted saying "just making sure you guys are paying attention" was a big hint to me. But we'll never know until they release.

I thought i finally made enough money to buy the volcano asics for resale... until this dude hiked up the price to $600. **** em now.

Are kithstrikes usually on a specific day of the week or completely random? I can't remember

Last edited:
theres no specific day. its random. but a majority is usually on wednesdays. but there have been ones all throughout the weekdays before.

Hopefully these wont be as hard to cop as the FPs, I didnt believe in the sold out in seconds comments until This release, **** was insane.

How are you guys cleaning your shoes with the pigskin suede? Got some dirt on mine, not sure what route to take.

Back
Top Bottom