Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Jason markks is hit or miss. The issue for me was I was able to get chalk and dirt from daughter stepping on it out of my miamis with it but in order to not see where I cleaned I had to clean the whole toe box and toe wrap

Last edited:
Just wondering if someone could help me out? Yesterday I read a lot about the refreshing of pages during the KITH checkout and I was wondering what's this all about.

Each tiem i tried to checkout via paypal I got a sold out screen and had to keep returning back to the store for another try. I was  just wondering if I am supposed to just keep hitting shift + f5 on the sold out screen or do you guys mean refresh at another point.

Thanks

Just wondering if someone could help me out? Yesterday I read a lot about the refreshing of pages during the KITH checkout and I was wondering what's this all about.

Each tiem i tried to checkout via paypal I got a sold out screen and had to keep returning back to the store for another try. I was  just wondering if I am supposed to just keep hitting shift + f5 on the sold out screen or do you guys mean refresh at another point.

Thanks

checkout page.  when it tells you to remove the item because its no longer available just go back and hit checkout again.

Thanks
Dont use paypal on kith. It wont tell you the item is sold out until you hit pay now on paypal. 

refresh wasnt really a trick. its just refreshing the checkout page every time it told you to remove the item from your cart because the item wasnt available.

Got through on mobile at 12:32 EST.. 
pimp.gif

lol sorry man, i'm trolling. my size did sell out in about 3 minutes though and i couldn't get it in my cart. it was first to disappear from the drop box as well.

I highly doubt that the mint leaves are going to be Kithstrike, he is simply building hype around the shoe to have a phenomenal release day. Even though they will be hard to get regardless

Dont use paypal on kith. It wont tell you the item is sold out until you hit pay now on paypal. 

refresh wasnt really a trick. its just refreshing the checkout page every time it told you to remove the item from your cart because the item wasnt available.
I am from the UK so have no option but to use Paypal. Thanks

I went through the paypal process and only got the sold out message after this.

Last edited:
yeah for the checkout if you get the sold out screen you mainly hit back to the checkout page, refresh, and checkout again

yeah for the checkout if you get the sold out screen you mainly hit back to the checkout page, refresh, and checkout again
Sorry if i sound daft!

So once I have gone through paypal and find myself  on the sold out screen. Instead of emptying my basket and returning to store should I use the back button and to the paypal screen again?

Sorry if i sound daft!

So once I have gone through paypal and find myself  on the sold out screen. Instead of emptying my basket and returning to store should I use the back button and to the paypal screen again
paypal method would take longer but what you could do is just repeat the whole checkout process over and over again until you get the order # page.

Man I should of been up on those FP's. People got that throw away money for extremely limited footwear on ebay. Anyone on here was successful using RSVPers for that release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom