Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Mercer 1 has a waist that fits at least one size bigger and the legs are looser thru the quads and calves...Mercer 2 has a waist that's more TTS with slimmer legs, esp the calves...I prefer the fit of the mercer 2s, has a slimmer silhouette
weird. I just got Mercer 1 Black Twill size 34, and Mercer 2 Walnut size 34, and the Mercer 2's fit me better

Im considering trading my DS Bred 1s for either the white or red RF Filling Pieces. Thoughts on if thats a fair trade, of if anything should be added on top?
probably have to add $50. But there was like 75K pairs and only 200 of each color way of the FP. I'd take the FP any day.

I'm a fat dude I want mercer pants or an alternative can someone help I fit a 38 in most brands but might need a 40

Hey guys im new to the forum, but i have been reading your comments for a while.  Hyped for the Cove and Mint releases.  Do you guys think he will package them in with the Indigo Label Spring Collection in April?  I have a feeling that is where all of this is going...

Hey guys im new to the forum, but i have been reading your comments for a while.  Hyped for the Cove and Mint releases.  Do you guys think he will package them in with the Indigo Label Spring Collection in April?  I have a feeling that is where all of this is going...
All signs point to yes

So technically, Mercer I fits looser than Mercer II? I just got Kith Mercer Pant Black Twill, same size as my Mercer II's, and it is way too tight
which pants are too tight? the mercer 1s or 2s? and what size do you wear?

SEEMS LIKE KITHSTRIKES ARE NOW RESERVED FOR OLD GRS THAT COULDNT SELL + ROPE LACES
This. 
laugh.gif

I have a pair of those as well...so I'm 5'11'', 165 lbs, with thicker quads and calves....I have those in a 32 but the waist is pretty loose, I could've gone with a 30 to have a better fitting waist and would still have enough room for my calves...for the mercer 2 (with the zipper on the side of the ankle), I have a size 32 and it fits just about TTS, and the calves are slimmer but not by too much (doesn't look like I'm stuffing my legs into some super skinny jeans)...that's why I prefer the fit of the mercer 2

damn it now he gonna kithstrike cause will said it.

will can you tell them to put releases back on the latest products page :<<< or at least the brand page i.e FP and asics.
pretty sure theyve been like that. even the coas dropped on the puma page if i remember or was it the rf design one. idk i didnt go for the FP so i have no idea 

pretty sure theyve been like that. even the coas dropped on the puma page if i remember or was it the rf design one. idk i didnt go for the FP so i have no idea 
this FP release didnt have any products on their own individual pages. you clicked the banner on top of the Latest Products page, and the 3 pairs and the two mercers were all on the same page with dropdowns for sizes, with just one add to cart button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom