Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

volcanoes seemed to be gr status? you crazy? lol
Ha ha ha. I didn't think that statement would get so many responses!  Of course they were not a GR(Yes, I exaggerated to make a point) release but compared to releases before them they were available online for upwards of 20 minutes after release and people were going even or losing money on ebay trying to resell. I was just shocked how they went from that point to basically Flamingo money in what seemed overnight to me!  I love my pair and wear them very often and was very happy they were easily obtainable at the time!

the ***** y'all talking bout GL3s got more contrast? they are pretty identical except maybe the V has more contrast with the lighter midsole. 

I remember the release + password and the rerelease, however, don't recall the kithstrike.  I guess I am wrong, but that was a combo.   #kithstrike + regular release(somewhat).  
thats how the releases went.  an ORIGINAL "kithstrike" was a small, unannounced (for the most part) release at a random time the week before the scheduled release.

the first time he did it was for the mazarine sagas then the 999 steel blues, neptune blues and then the total eclipses.  same thing for each one: "kithstrike" a small amount the week before the scheduled release, then the regular release goes as planned. 

the first and only time that changed was the high risks which were a COMPLETELY unannounced "kithstrike" in which they sold ALL the online pairs.  then sold the rest instore the next morning.

since then he hasnt "kithstriked" a collab design.  only the re-hashed old GR colorways...

I tried to find a pic of it but couldn't. i remember some cove V samples that did have contrast like that pic. they looked butt. also you heard it here first. the mints will have mesh while the coves will have perf. 

I tried to find a pic of it but couldn't. i remember some cove V samples that did have contrast like that pic. they looked butt. also you heard it here first. the mints will have mesh while the coves will have perf. 
IG screen name "paddyj1"

I don't know how to take the pic from IG and post it, but the picture is from about 3 weeks ago so scroll down on his IG page a little. Super reds on the left, cove glvs in the middle, Neptune on the right.

The picture floating around with Ronnie wearing them on feat do not look the same as this pair.

Last edited:
Ran into the UPS driver and he handed me a box. "Lemme guess, more sneakers?", he laughed. Very nice, heavy and supple.

Always question myself on kith site for his releases... So when I hit checkout and get to the page to enter my address billing info, the item is basically "held" for me? Or not until I actually put in my card number and charge it..?

so can anyone confirm for me: Mercer 1 & 2 should fit the same, if anything Mercer 2 fits slimmer?

Mercer IIs fit slimmer on the calves, as for the Waist being tts for mercers ii, i have my reservations, like i said my bro who's a 38 was able to fit into my 32 mercer iis, im a 32 but the pants couldnt even stay on my waist

Take time to read the thread. Sizing questions get asked and answered daily.
I have. the most I could gather was Mercer 2 has a slimmer fit in the calves than Mercer 1. My question is regarding the waist + thigh area. I just recently started purchasing Kith pants not even a month ago, so i'm a noob in this area. 

Back
Top Bottom