Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

kith didnt ship to my country, can i pay with my country credit card and ship to diffrent country?

even there is no indonesia in the billing address?

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
so you're blaming kith?

did you happen to read this??

http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/international-shipping-information

Noob here lol... whats a fair market price for the red filling pieces?

Looking for a pair now... but prices are all scattered. Also, What was retail?

Hopefully I can snag a pair of these lol

They were originally $200 USD. Red (especially) or black pairs are probably going to command a premium.

Last edited:
RF x Asics mint and cove release Easter sunday at 11:00 AM. Ronnie or Jesus, your pick.                   I'm JOKING. But that would be crazy though. I might have to skip out lol!

They were originally $200 USD. Red (especially) or black pairs are probably going to command a premium.

Ok great so $200 retail breaks out to about 240-250 retail with tax. I been seeing priced at 450-500. Also seen on ebay BIN at 375 but no bites. So im like are people paying the 450-500 prices or people cant even push at 375. Im looking to wear mine tho not no resell ish!

Ok great so $200 retail breaks out to about 240-250 retail with tax. I been seeing priced at 450-500. Also seen on ebay BIN at 375 but no bites. So im like are people paying the 450-500 prices or people cant even push at 375. Im looking to wear mine tho not no resell ish!
are the price ranges you're talking about all for the same size?  cuz obviously that makes a difference.

i've seen a lot of "leftover" sizes on ebay e.g. extremely small and large sizes

It's an RF hyped shoe in limited numbers. You're going to have to pay a premium on them this early on unless you have some sweet trades to offer up people if you're a common foot size.

Last edited:

RF x Asics mint and cove release Easter sunday at 11:00 AM. Ronnie or Jesus, your pick.                   I'm JOKING. But that would be crazy though. I might have to skip out lol!
I wish this were true.  Perks of being Jewish.

are the price ranges you're talking about all for the same size?  cuz obviously that makes a difference.

i've seen a lot of "leftover" sizes on ebay e.g. extremely small and large sizes
Honestly bro i didnt check the sizes. was just skimming. i need a US 8.5-9 so idk where to start for that size lol... so i,ll just throw ballpark of $400 is that fair for the red in those sizes?

Or is it rape, lowball?

I already know I'm going to be at work when those mints and coves drop. I damn sure won't pay resale, so I might have to let my salmon soles go in a trade or something. Mint GL3's are probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite RF drop so these V's might scratch that itch.

Saw some posts floating around the web, saying the release date would be april 4th or 11th if it gets pushed back
I got a friend, that knows a friend, his sister is friends with Vinnie. Vinnie works at the bakery in Brooklyn. The guy that delivers flower to the bakery knows a guy that knows Jonny. Jonny works at the corner store and his sister is dating a pizza worker. their pizza sales always go up during Kith releases. Someone told the pizza worker that sales will be good, really good sometime the third week of April.

I don't live in NY or know this "friend" vary well, but this info sounds promising,,,,

Andy Oliver recently said for the next big release, he has something in store that's going to absolutely eff up the bots...let's hope so, because I want both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom