Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man, if they ever drop super greens...... My favorite RF designs are the Super Red 2.0 and the Rose Gold. Really love those both
took me a long time to get the rose golds and I was pissed off i paid 250 for them, it was right before prices went crazy, so in retrospect I am not that mad about it anymore. I love the super reds material/designs but I just never seem to wear mine. my favorite pairs are mazarines and cultureshoqs

Last edited:
This guy talking all that ******** like he started an empire or something, dude opened up two stores and is acting like he's on top of the world lol.
how exactly is he acting like he's on top of the world?

i find it funny that the people who hate on RF really hard seem to spend a lot of time in a thread dedicated to his products.

i find it funny that the people who hate on RF really hard seem to spend a lot of time in a thread dedicated to his products.
Hes just a guy that put in work and is getting results is there anything wrong with that?

RF says flamingos are final gl3 for awhile.

kithstrikes da supergreens.

runner elitists ans secret kith fanboys maximium jimmies rustled.

book it mitch

jk.

i wouldnt get my hopes up, if anything it's photo shoot for white label part 2. their lookbooks usually include his kick designs just of the top of my head i recall the last one had denims, puma discs and a few sebago items.

Still waiting on my confirmation.. My guess UPS bicycle service will take 8 days to get me.

Hes just a guy that put in work and is getting results is there anything wrong with that?
not just those paragraphs, but everything he does. Like saying it's not his problem that there are resellers and than saying he's "sorry" that ppl are going to fail trying to buy the flamingos

Yup got shipping confirm for both of my pairs a couple hours ago meaning they should be at my house in the next two days. Looking forward to seeing what they look like in person.

not just those paragraphs, but everything he does. Like saying it's not his problem that there are resellers and than saying he's "sorry" that ppl are going to fail trying to buy the flamingos
even with your examples, not sure how he acts like he's on top of the world.

he's acknowledging the truth... how is he supposed to stop resellers?  should everyone who's in line for a pair of his sneakers go thru an interview to determine they're buying for "the right reasons?" 

even before the release of the flamingos, people in this thread were already conceding that they probably wouldnt be able to get a pair.  sooo.... yes, not everyone was going to get a pair.

i'm not an RF apologist but holy crap... the amount of hate for the dude is a bit overboard and unfounded

even with your examples, not sure how he acts like he's on top of the world.

he's acknowledging the truth... how is he supposed to stop resellers?  should everyone who's in line for a pair of his sneakers go thru an interview to determine they're buying for "the right reasons?" 

even before the release of the flamingos, people in this thread were already conceding that they probably wouldnt be able to get a pair.  sooo.... yes, not everyone was going to get a pair.

i'm not an RF apologist but holy crap... the amount of hate for the dude is a bit overboard and unfounded
it's just how I feel about the guy, also considering the amount of shady **** that goes on for his "preferred" customers. If I owned a shop, I don't think I'd even hold a pair down for myself, not to mention my "friends"

it's just how I feel about the guy, also considering the amount of shady **** that goes on for his "preferred" customers. If I owned a shop, I don't think I'd even hold a pair down for myself, not to mention my "friends"
you are a better man then most I would have to say. I would certainly hold down a few pairs for myself as well as for my friends.

I wish I lived close enough to where my shoes were going to be delivered today or tomorrow.. Makes me sad!

Back
Top Bottom