Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So, are they a light pink or orange in person ? The few pictures I have seen on ebay they look almost orange

These remind me of the linen AF1. These over everything after super red GTII.

Last edited:
Yupp, that's what did it for me with these, I like his simple shoes more than the extravagant ones. Funny that a lot of people got aquas mixed up with coves. They're like 2 different ends of the spectrum lol.

Also.... Am I like the only person that prefers flats as opposed to ropes in most GL3s. Seems like people go crazy for em in any GL3 but IMO I think flats look cleaner most of the time.

Not just you, rope laces are all hype. They don't tie up properly and I also love the irony that one of the innovations that Asics patented with the Gel Lyte III model was the oval shaped lace holes, to hold flat laces more securely, and then everyone gets all excited about sticking round rope laces through an oval hole designed specifically for flat laces. The only shoes I wear the rope laces in is the Neptunes.

Not just you, rope laces are all hype. They don't tie up properly and I also love the irony that one of the innovations that Asics patented with the Gel Lyte III model was the oval shaped lace holes, to hold flat laces more securely, and then everyone gets all excited about sticking round rope laces through an oval hole designed specifically for flat laces. The only shoes I wear the rope laces in is the Neptunes.
Totally agreed. That was the only shoe I was gonna mention as an exception, actually really like how the ropes look in the neptunes idk why, it just works really well.

It works so well on neptunes cuz sagas kinda suck. Lol.

No but, I like ropes in some GL3's, others I don't. It really comes down to whether they can add something to the shoe and work well. They're dope sometimes cuz they have more than one color in them. They look too thin when you lace all tight tho, they look best and cover up the tongue more when laced loose.

There's some people who just hate ropes now cuz they hate RF, and he introduced them on this partiular shoe, but I've liked ropes since Dave White use them in AM's... They def don't work all the time.

Man I'm still bummed I couldn't get these. Usually after an hour I don't care, but not getting these bugs me cause this is one of my favorite shoes that have come out in a long time.

This is exactly how I prefer GL3's to be laced. The silhouette of the shoe just looks better to me, lets the split tongue stand out, making them look futuristic like the model is, also puts the laces in the middle of the shoe making them look smaller and sporty. They just look so same ol same ol store front window display mall walker lady when laced to the top. I don't even like the shoe as much when laced to the top.

Man I'm still bummed I couldn't get these. Usually after an hour I don't care, but not getting these bugs me cause this is one of my favorite shoes that have come out in a long time.

That's exactly how I felt with the Mastermind Japan x Adidas release. :smh:
I hated the fact that all the resellers scooped up the pairs but I just had to get them.

I ended up trading a pair of '11 Royal Foams for the Rivalries though. GREATEST trade I have ever done. :lol:

-Drew

Went with the Salmon Toe today:

salmon-toe-asics-15-days-of-fieg-600x351.jpg

got my conformation a couple of hrs...

but id say these are better than the ecp pack i feel like these have more character IMO

You are entitled to your opinion. But it's wrong lol. These are dope but don't touch the Miamis.

Agreed. The Miami's are the strongest release he's had in a hot, hot minute.

The only thing that compares is the Super Greens, which I'm still convinced he's gonna release (cuz he knows they're his best design, despite being a lot like Neon '95's)...

Tried picking the Flamingos on Kith but those things were gone too quick!  How much are these going for on eBay now?

Come on man check yourself. Sdubl you should just delete his whole post period with that stupid question. :smh:

The miami CW was just hard in general. The shoe was bold and the colors worked really well with each other. The flamingos are more subtle but the pinkish blue accents make all the difference.

Man, if they ever drop super greens...... My favorite RF designs are the Super Red 2.0 and the Rose Gold. Really love those both

Back
Top Bottom