Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sup new to nt, but what order time should you be aiming for. Im down to 15 seconds but when i tried to cop flamingos that didnt go so well.

aren't we safe from bots since bots can't add to cart when items are on a collection page with a drop down option list?
nope. the drop down can stop some but if you know the actual page the bot goes through. happened with the COAs.

downside is you may miss going back. youll have to check out 2 times.

We know who uses a bot now haha 
nahh its just how bots work. its an auto cart thing. when i got the COAs, each shoe had its own page with a drop down for size like normal (this was just past the page with all the items) which bots work through.didnt need a bot for COAs anyway.

Last edited:
Seeing all the workers at kith today wearing both the mint and cove (while i was talking) had me breaking my neck like kanye in gold digger.

927b18aebacc11e3a63d125e5d714412_8.jpg

:smokin

You guys have me cracking up out loud with these memes. Sometimes I enjoy those more than the actual conversations. 
laugh.gif

Can you manually search for the coves and mints at exactly 11 am edt? will they show up or will you have to use this banenr thing you all are talking about

Can you manually search for the coves and mints at exactly 11 am edt? will they show up or will you have to use this banenr thing you all are talking about
for the COA release search was disabled, so I guess the banner way

When I use autofill on google chrome, my name and address will work, but my credit card information will not. Can someone help me?

When I use autofill on google chrome, my name and address will work, but my credit card information will not. Can someone help me?
You're fine, they don't allow you to fill in your credit cart info, as long as you get to checkout your fine, the product is held in your cart

Like people are really in here asking a million and one questions. If you dont know the release info by now you dont need to try. Release info is literally all over sneaker sites and blogs. Read people read smh

Back
Top Bottom