Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was going to go with flats if I get the Coves. 3M Cove ropes are too intriguing to pass up though. Damn. :smh:

Both shoes will make great daily running shoes around the local lake.

Coves will go great while running around the lake matching the sky and water.

Mints will go great with the green Gatorade bottle I bring along with my run. They will also go great with the trees and brush.
i chuckled

Is there a page on Facebook where people sell used and new sneakers in usa? 
Reason I'm asking is I'm from europe and going to New York a week from now. 

jonas theres tons of groups, even regional groups for each city/state depending on popularity. just be careful and dont get caught up in a scam or end up getting robbed.

Thanks, I'll watch out. Can you give me some links to some of the sites? If there is one specifically for New York it would be great.

I'll be going to my college library as an alumni to use their ultra fast Internet to cop this release. Safe to say I'm thirsty for these. Good luck to all!

I'll be going to my college library as an alumni to use their ultra fast Internet to cop this release. Safe to say I'm thirsty for these. Good luck to all!
I was thinking about that too 
laugh.gif
 but I think my home web is quick enough.

I recognize about 6 names in here :smh: hope the rest of the regulars are just staying on the low.

Scary to think we are a little over 24 hours away from sadderday.  This thread is going to blow up at 11:15 tomorrow.  I'm expecting some very salty people to come out of the cracks.  "I tried to checkout within 8 seconds and it sold out!!!!!! WTFFFF"  

I know this is a little premature but good luck to all.  Hopefully all that want can get and we can see some awesome on feet pics.  

I'm only checking this thread tomorrow for the lulz.  No use in posting, it will only be buried in a sea of salt and order confirmations. 

I'm only checking this thread tomorrow for the lulz.  No use in posting, it will only be buried in a sea of salt and order confirmations. 

Don't forget

"Is my order cancelled!? I didn't get shipping confirmation yet"

"My order went through at 11:00am... It's now 12:45pm and I haven't gotten shipping!!"

Lol

From drop to drop the style of the links have changed every single time. I would be surprised if that kithnyc.com/products/gellytevcove works.

I swear after every hyped release there's some dudes who hop out the woodwork just to let us know they successfully copped, then fade back into darkness :smh:

Back
Top Bottom