Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

its honestly comical how ignorant some people can be. there's a good number of clowns at my school who resell trash GR jordans and act like they're making it big. I talk kicks with them here and there but I swear to god I can't keep one honest conversation without mentioning reselling. I tell them I started getting into asics/NB last year around when the ECP pack dropped they laughed at me, telling me might as well start collecting sketchers.

fast-forward to yesterday, all of them struck out on foams and guess what they'll be trying to get this saturday :smh:

Last edited:

True but they expect you to WORK.  You earn every dollar there.
Isnt that how its supposed to be anyway?
eyes.gif

its honestly comical how ignorant some people can be. there's a good number of clowns at my school who resell trash GR jordans and act like they're making it big. I talk kicks with them here and there but I swear to god I can't keep one honest conversation without mentioning reselling. I tell them I started getting into asics/NB last year around when the ECP pack dropped they laughed at me, telling me might as well start collecting sketchers.

fast-forward to yesterday, all of them struck out on foams and guess what they'll be trying to get this saturday
mean.gif
RF x Sketchers, Instant sell-out, RF x Brooks, instant sell out too. Foams are honestly hideous in my opinion, even for the courts. They'll try but they'll prolly fail :smile:

Combination of plug-ins, and straight speed and sleight of hand. Fap for practice. Auto-fill is a must, although I know after a certain screen Kith gives you 5 min to checkout. I forget which one. 
fapping would only make you slower

``
the ones that work.
lmao, you want me to buy the shoes for you and help you put them on while I'm at it? If this is your first release, you'll learn, if it isn't, you know what works and doesn't. The world will not end if you don't get the shoes.

That being said, get comfortable with the layout of the page, muscle memory helps, internet explorer is the best option :wink:

If I have a ticket for the 10 AM at the Broadway store, how long can I expect to be there for? Trying to see if I can make it home in time to get the other color online or need to have one of my friends try for me.

If I have a ticket for the 10 AM at the Broadway store, how long can I expect to be there for? Trying to see if I can make it home in time to get the other color online or need to have one of my friends try for me.
All my pairs are online, that being said, depends how far you live form said store, and how low your number is. I heard they go in order and if it starts at 10, I say an average of 10 mins per customer (ie. getting shoe, trying on (if necessary), getting the cue in order) I say it's better for a friend to try for you at 11

All my pairs are online, that being said, depends how far you live form said store, and how low your number is. I heard they go in order and if it starts at 10, I say an average of 10 mins per customer (ie. getting shoe, trying on (if necessary), getting the cue in order) I say it's better for a friend to try for you at 11
Thanks for letting me know about your experience. I live about a 5 minute cab & was number 80 overall, would seem doubtful I make it back in time.

Sucks that I can only buy 1 color & not both.

Back
Top Bottom