Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't understand why you guys act surprised and everyone says the same crap every time. Are you shocked that new people from the regulars are interested in a limited/hyped shoe? Same comments on the supreme release, a limited LeBron, "tiffany" sbs, a new yeezy leaks, a new anything. Get over it. New people will be interested.

You aren't special because you've posted in a thread since page one

Last edited:
I don't understand why you guys act surprised and everyone says the same crap every time. Are you shocked that new people from the regulars are interested in a limited/hyped shoe? Same comments on the supreme release, a limited LeBron, "tiffany" sbs, a new yeezy leaks, a new anything. Get over it. New people will be interested.

I'm shocked that you can vouch for their questions.

If the shoe sells at 11:00am online, do you honestly think that they'll have them shipped within 2 hours???

It's common sense.

How many times have you purchased goods from an online store?

How many times have you got shipping confirmation within 2 hours of the purchase??

The reason why people freak out is because they use bots, and get worried they will get their ordered cancelled.

Is it true these are all one pair and the pics have been 50/50 kith filtered to look like a pack?

Ronnie gonna sell it exclusive and dudes gonna be like ffff, i got two pairs of.. which ones are these?

Watch your step before you get off your horse....

Still on the fence about what color i want, originally said cove, then mint looked better and now people ae saying coves look better in person. no way i'll be able to grab both so gotta make up my mind quick

both colorways are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

I'm shocked that you can vouch for their questions.

If the shoe sells at 11:00am online, do you honestly think that they'll have them shipped within 2 hours???

It's common sense.

How many times have you purchased goods from an online store?

How many times have you got shipping confirmation within 2 hours of the purchase??

The reason why people freak out is because they use bots, and get worried they will get their ordered cancelled.

The stupid repetitive questions I agree. But people complaining cuz new people are interested and haven't been down since day one? It's never gonna change no matter how much people nag about it.

is the consensus for the production numbers on these similar to COA? if so it shouldn't be too difficult. mints > coves btw

is the consensus for the production numbers on these similar to COA? if so it shouldn't be too difficult. mints > coves btw
Without solid numbers from the source, there's no use in assuming production numbers.  And even if the numbers were the same as COA, the demand for RF Asics is far greater than RF Pumas.

Last edited:

7 Seconds? Still too slow. I can pull a 5 sec checkout if in the zone. 
nthat.gif

Im 6 for 6 on Kith releases so far ill be damned if this I take my first L come saturday.
Enlighten me. Are you just refreshing the new releases page, and checking out with auto fill?

Back
Top Bottom