Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I heard that kith might implement image captcha for the release tomorrow. Is it true?
doubt it, people were saying the same about the Supreme Foam drop

seems more likely they change some css id's to prevent most scripts from gaining an advantage.

Last edited:
Ya know my steez... :lol:

So what's the deal? See some bots and stuff being sold on various MP's, with money back guarantees.

They worth it? If they really work then that just hurts your chances even worse if you're counting on just your own fingers and Internet connection.

You're better off doing it manually. I'm pretty sure none of those sorry chrome extensions people are selling will work since the page layout will prob be different tmrw.

Honestly man…Manual is faster than bots if u know what ur doing…Andy has been canceling a lot of orders and he also has snitches reporting to his twitter exposing dudes

Do you guys think the layout would be like the one they have up for the "RONNIE FIEG X FILLING PIECES AND CAMO MERCER II'S" seems better for people that doing it manually 

Protos been in the gr asics thread. Which is more than I can say for the hypebeasts that recently showed up.

But I get the history there

Here's some help for beginners
Go to whatever you see first
If u see one of them pop up in the latest page grab it do not wait for the banner
Whatever u see first get to it, ull have time to go back again if ur fast enough

have a wedding tomorrow so i cant cop online as usual, how successful are you mobile users on release day?

is it like supreme where you have no shot, if ordering via mobile?
I picked up the Americanas through mobile. It wasn't as hyped of a release though.

I did grab the supreme foams on mobile yesterday as well. 

Ya know my steez...
laugh.gif

So what's the deal? See some bots and stuff being sold on various MP's, with money back guarantees.

They worth it? If they really work then that just hurts your chances even worse if you're counting on just your own fingers and Internet connection.
Andy will just cancel those orders, as had occured with the COA release

Last edited:
Here's some help for beginners
Go to whatever you see first
If u see one of them pop up in the latest page grab it do not wait for the banner
Whatever u see first get to it, ull have time to go back again if ur fast enough
This exactly. Fast wired internet, one tab open on kith refresh latest product page around 11, chrome auto fill and go for what you see first. should be guaranteed at least one pair. Manual > bot as stated before but ATC > everything if you just must have these shoes but not worth the 40 in my opinion.

^Don't be fooled if they copping off mobile they got some jail broke souped up iphone or something.

Back
Top Bottom