Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Da kwestshuns.... Wen will dey stahp?!?!
dont know how many times i have to tell people plenty to go around and stressing for nothing. even with the bots and all these new fans, there will still be enough. resellers will be lucky to catch the unlucky ones that are too busy to purchase tomorrow, or the ticket holders at the retail locations that get stuck purchasing tiny leftover sizes.

tomorrow there will be hoards of people excited over nothing, "wow i cant believe i got through on a rf release for the first time evar!"
yeah, you and thousands of others lol
Will be comedy in here next week or so.

I don't know what kind of banner dude is talking about, but he can get banned by trying to get past the censorship filter by altering his text to show cuss words.

Don't understand why people don't like helping others. Bro chrome seems to be the fastest. And make sure you click checkout. Don't give up on first try either.
I've PM'd answers to people asking questions that posts regularly in the forums (not just this thread). You know, peeps that actually converse around here. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours (no homo)

But if you made an account last week or been here 3 years and have like 20 posts and asking questions you can simply find by scrolling up, F that. You're on your own. 
tongue.gif

I remember that dude couple months ago who made an account asking about where to find those Tiffanys. Someone gave upa spot and next thing you know dude is reselling them on Insta. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
wow i haven't been to this thread in a day or 2 and now it is full of new people that dont have no idea about anything. this is probably the first time they posted on this thread..

If i am swift enough to kop both pairs ...

Im gonna rock one pair mint and one pair cove

:tongue:

Don't understand why people don't like helping others. Bro chrome seems to be the fastest. And make sure you click checkout. Don't give up on first try either.
I've PM'd answers to people asking questions that posts regularly in the forums (not just this thread). You know, peeps that actually converse around here. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours (no homo)

But if you made an account last week or been here 3 years and have like 20 posts and asking questions you can simply find by scrolling up, F that. You're on your own. :tongue:  

I remember that dude couple months ago who made an account asking about where to find those Tiffanys. Someone gave upa spot and next thing you know dude is reselling them on Insta. :smh:

I remember that clown... #neverforget. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom