Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Info on the fingers filled with free flowing fire? :nerd:

Upon extensive research (one Google inquiry), I found this exercise.

14979.gif

(Couldn't find the edited version where he's not flipping the bird twice. NSFNT.)

This will be a great week if I can scoop these coves. Probably the first week in a LONG time that I'd be successful in grabbing most of what I wanted :smokin

GL to everyone.

This thread should blow up a lot in the morning, well time to get off of work then get some sleep so i can be on top of my swiftness in the morning.

sleeker? LOL! there's nothing sleek about it, the V's are bulky, they have no parts that are different, it's just one big bulky shoe all the way thru...

GL3's toe box sits low to the ground (lower on some more than others, depends on the material, like most GR's, and the total eclipses, they sit real low to the ground, and are nice and narrow, while the coves, and others with pigskin seem to be a bit more on the bulky, wider side), then slants up, and looks way more futuristic with the split tongue and reflective dashes on the outer toe panels...

the V's have no parts that do something different through out the shoe, they just look like one big, bulky piece, and the sock liner tongue only adds to the problem.

the V's are comfortable, i'll give 'em that, but it's due to the sock liner. but i'm no fan of how the tongue looks by hugging your foot and stays flush.

there's a guy on SC who cut his tongue loose on some V's and it makes them look much better.

they're not bad tho, they really are some of the most comfortable shoes i own. i just much prefer the design and look of the GL3.
that was me. 

volcanos >>>

you can see the potential the Vs have to be a proper *** sneaker until you slide your foot in that bootie and they become an inflated marshmallow. realistically the best move would be to gut/cut all the thickness of the booty bootie from the inside but I'm too lazy for all that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom