Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

SMH at the dudes who forgot to take out their products from kith checkout practice runs loooool. cmonnnn meinnnnn

Last edited:
They took out a step in between clicking check out on the new banner page & actually having them secured at checkout. This is what caused alot of multiples & weird **** I'm guessing.

I dont know if its just me but this was easier than COAs. At least in my experience. Happy to be part of #TEAMBOTH

Why the F did they add a second cove to my order?

I'm pretty sure they're gonna cancel my order now...anyone that had this happen to themem get an order confirmation?

got through for both 
pimp.gif

went back and ordered the laces too

For those wondering about the multiple pairs in their cart, it seems the "refresh" method now doesn't remove the pair from your cart and keeps adding another pair each time.

"refresh" method is when you add the item to cart, get out of stock, press back then add to cart again. 

Last edited:

did i lose because i refreshed the latest products page?
No that's what I was doing, the banner probably just didn't pop up for you until after it did for most others. Keep trying though, I've seen people cop a full 2 hours after drops.

Man the first time ever I got through on a RF release!!!! Copped both! You all realize this means that there were a trillion of these made right. :D

if i wear a large in most sweats, would i be a L in the bleeker sweats? i have their mercer pants and size down from 34 to 32 but not sure about their sweats...can anyone help?

Got hit with double tax though :smh:

NY State Tax : $13.44 USD
Yonkers Municipal Tax : $14.70 USD

Last edited:

Will my order be cancelled i dont remember ordering 2 of each cw....
you probably clicked add to cart twice when speeding through to the checkout process. Same happened to me and was scared I was gonna get cancelled so I went back and removed two real quick and still went through

did i lose because i refreshed the latest products page?
had 3 tabs open, latest prods, top asics page and the kith product page. refresh camped that **** until I saw the bleeckers pop on the latest products page and just refreshing like mad. they put up the sweats, then the shirts, and finally the banner page popped. 

Back
Top Bottom