Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

good job to all and sorry to those guys that couldn't get them. Let's hope resell isn't horrible. I was lucky enough to get both pairs in 11, I did notice that they took out the pop up box after you click check out

you probably clicked add to cart twice when speeding through to the checkout process. Same happened to me and was scared I was gonna get cancelled so I went back and removed two real quick and still went through
thanks yeah i figured after trying again... anyways he tweeted this so im good

Andy Oliver@AndyOliverWpg

@LimitedRunMia @Bubbl3tea Sorry that was an accident. We'll refund on the one pair. Don't sweat it.

Struck out, congrats to everyone who copped to wear!! If anyone has either in a 10.5 or 11 they don't want...

So 3M rope laces are not included without paying extra? What are then, just regular flat ones? Thanks to anyone that can clarify.

SAME HERE WTF 
For those wondering about the multiple pairs in their cart, it seems the "refresh" method now doesn't remove the pair from your cart and keeps adding another pair each time.

"refresh" method is when you add the item to cart, get out of stock, press back then add to cart again. 

The Bay is flooded with these now, haha doubt these resellers are gonna be making the 4-500 dollars their asking

damn $19 to buy one pair of laces...
mean.gif

copped both.  i got the mints, my homie got me the coves.  thanks to all that helped!  it paid to be around after that fail on the ECP.  if only i knew then what i know now.  but, looks like inventory is high.  nothing being removed yet.  

Looks like there was large production run of these, couldn't be happier can't wait to rock them

Back
Top Bottom