Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

still havent received shipping confirmation, does it usually take this long? Im located in cali

Super Red 3??
Kith Manhattan line is probably already 30 deep because they heard tix will be handed out in a few months.

View media item 529206

Wonder why Ronnie took down the preview off ig...?

IG Kith Strike, lol... but its all part of Ronald Fieg's marketing/ Hype machine. Post the pic, take it down, someone does a screen-cap and posts on blogs and forums and he lets the beasts go to work. rinse wash repeat.

They do look clean tho

IG Kith Strike, lol... but its all part of Ronald Fieg's marketing/ Hype machine. Post the pic, take it down, someone does a screen-cap and posts on blogs and forums and he lets the beasts go to work. rinse wash repeat.

They do look clean tho

Look promising. Idk how people get all crazy excited over a picture like this, can't even see the whole shoe. I can kind of imagine what it would be like in my head and honestly the picture of all those GRs that proto posted has me more excited. Never the less, still an interesting colorway. Look forward to full pictures.

Look promising. Idk how people get all crazy excited over a picture like this, can't even see the whole shoe. I can kind of imagine what it would be like in my head and honestly the picture of all those GRs that proto posted has me more excited. Never the less, still an interesting colorway. Look forward to full pictures.

Because it doesn't matter, all people gotta hear now is its RF and its a must cop.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while, but for the few that still haven't received shipping confirmation for Flamingos, like me, you are SOL. I also had not received a shipping email and was wondering what was up. Emailed Kith customer service on Tues...nothing. Called about 20 minutes ago. Talked to Matt (pretty cool dude) and he explained that their system oversold and all pairs have been shipped out. They just issued a refund. Sucks big time, but on to the next release I suppose. Sorry for the bad news to the few still awaiting the shipping email.

Well I got a confirmation order, tracking, shipped..... But somebody stole the package

Sorry to hear that, man. In the future, (if you get a chance) you should call UPS as soon as you get the tracking # and ask for a delivery change request for them to hold it at the nearest facility. That way when it comes in, you can go pick it up in person and won't have to worry about someone swiping it off your door steps.

Super Red 3??
Kith Manhattan line is probably already 30 deep because they heard tix will be handed out in a few months.

View media item 529206

Wonder why Ronnie took down the preview off ig...?

They do look clean tho
This...

I think he did the same thing with Puma Discs. Can't blame him. It's a nice strategy...

Well I got a confirmation order, tracking, shipped..... But somebody stole the package

Sorry to hear that, man. In the future, (if you get a chance) you should call UPS as soon as you get the tracking # and ask for a delivery change request for them to hold it at the nearest facility. That way when it comes in, you can go pick it up in person and won't have to worry about someone swiping it off your door steps.
This as well. I leave everything at will-call unless I know I'll be home to receive the shipment. Even with this last release, I met a regular that buys from me at UPS as he was persistent on getting them...

Haven't posted in a while, but for the few that still haven't received shipping confirmation for Flamingos, like me, you are SOL. I also had not received a shipping email and was wondering what was up. Emailed Kith customer service on Tues...nothing. Called about 20 minutes ago. Talked to Matt (pretty cool dude) and he explained that their system oversold and all pairs have been shipped out. They just issued a refund. Sucks big time, but on to the next release I suppose. Sorry for the bad news to the few still awaiting the shipping email.
damn that sucks man

Thanks guys i will do that next time. I've never had an issue like this at all for YEARS now. They could have taken Jordan or Nikes but not THESE!!

Can't lie that fieg is good with the marketing. Look what was hidden in the background of his last post. Now we know that this shoes nickname is the "Lava" glV. It's almost like subliminal messaging lol.

View media item 530495

Def pops more, brightens em up some, which they need.

Curious to see em with the orange rope laces from the Miami's tho, cuz they're the same color basically (they perfectly match my rose golds).

Back
Top Bottom