Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nice. Thanx.

Yeah, perfect match, just as I thought. Def better than the ropes they come with, they deliver the pop they need.

Last edited:
I've had his Mercers since he started selling them and they all fit the same, they are two sizes too big. if you wear a 31-32 get a 30. if you wear a 33-34, get a 32.
wait so everyone saying that these run tts more now are lying? and trust me if your a 30 dont get a 28.. im a 30 and every release i get a 30 or 28 and still no luck. 30 is huge and falls off of me, 28 i can barely button. ugh

the sizing always being different on mercers is annoying...

i have been looking at other brands with cuffed bottoms because of that, and the dumb resell value of them.

plus i'm not the biggest fan of how big the cuff is. if i had mercers i'd have to fold that cuff in half.
Proto what brands do you recommend? I am also not a fan of how big the cuff is.

White label part1 was a little loose on my waist. I had it altered to fit better. The Mercers I picked up this weekend fit much better. But I'm still a 32 rocking a 30.

yeah, i've been messing with publish brand.

their cuffs are kinda loose tho, like they don't hug your ankles (so they end up still falling down on top of your shoes, which kinda defeats the purpose of having the cuff, and doesn't pull the look off)...

do the cuffs on mercers actually hug your ankles tight?

and can you pull them up your leg and wear them more in the middle between your knee and ankle if you want to, or is the cuff too tight (it always looks tight in pix i see, like it hugs the ankles pretty tight)?

Sorry to add to the derailment of the thread, but I'd suggest Zanerobe if you're really looking for cuffed pants. I have a few Sureshots & they're perfect. A bit pricier than most, but the fit of them makes-up for the cost. I've seen a lot of NTers either appear as if they're trying too hard and/or just not pull the look off, but a simple taper/alteration will make your pants look more than they're worth. I know cuffed pants is a growing trend here in the States despite being in Europe/Asia for quite sometime, but this look doesn't go with everything. I forgot who it was, but I saw LeBron Xs with cuffed jeans & it was one of the worst looks I've seen...

Zanerobes are nice and are tight on the ankles but that drop crotch didn't do it for me and yes, the Mercer's ankles are tight enough to stay on your ankles.

Agreed. There is a slight drop crotch, but it wasn't enough for me to have tailored nor be bothered about. I might try the Buckshots though. Trying to find a pair in Olive...

I know cuffed pants is a growing trend here in the States despite being in Europe/Asia for quite sometime

i tried explaining this to some dumb little kith clones on a FB group recently and they tried to imply that RF and their friends in NYC actually started the trend and the whole world is just copying them, and that sneaker heads in europe are all wearing baggy jeans and jordans (when they never even did the baggy clothes thing over there to start with)... :rofl:

Last edited:
yeah, i've been eying the zanerobe sure shots for a minute, but i'm not generally into the drop crotch look.

i'm also not into leather pants, but the black leather sure shots are sick looking. and they look more waxed than leather. but at the $600 price tag, i think i'm good. :lol:

it's a catch 22 on the cuff being tight, cuz i also like to hike them up a bit and wear them more mid shin, especially in the summer. looks like the ones that hug the ankles tight may not be able to be worn like that.

Last edited:
I know cuffed pants is a growing trend here in the States despite being in Europe/Asia for quite sometime

i tried explaining this to some dumb little kith clones on a FB group recently and they tried to imply that RF and their friends in NYC actually started the trend and the whole world is just copying them, and that sneaker heads in europe are all wearing baggy jeans and jordans (when they never even did the baggy clothes thing over there to start with)... :rofl:
Haha! You'll find lemmings w/ tunnel-vision everywhere in this current day. They eventually filter themselves out...

yeah, i've been eying the zanerobe sure shots for a minute, but i'm not generally into the drop crotch look.

i'm also not into leather pants, but the black leather sure shots are sick looking. and they look more waxed than leather. but at the $600 price tag, i think i'm good. :lol:

it's a catch 22 on the cuff being tight, cuz i also like to hike them up a bit and wear them more mid chin, especially in the summer. looks like the ones that hug the ankles tight may not be able to be worn like that.
It's not a deep drop, but I'd say they're definitely relaxed fit. As for the leather pants; they look better than most leather pants that I've seen under $800-$1k. However, I don't think I'd drop $600 on them either...

Edit: You can lift the cuffs a bit, but they'll be tight. (Tight enough to where you may be compromising the elasticity to when you want to wear them normally.)

Last edited:
You can lift the cuffs a bit, but they'll be tight. (Tight enough to where you may be compromising the elasticity to when you want to wear them normally.)

you talking about the mercer cuffs?

yeah, i can see that material being compromised like that.

i kinda already compromised the elasticity of the cuffs on my pubilsh brand pants i think, but screw it, i really like how they look hiked up the shin a bit.

another reason i don't like the cuffs on mercers is the colors of the cuffs, i don't always want a colored cuff like that, so the cuff being the same color as the rest of the pants seems to be more to my liking.

i will eventually pick up some mercers, just to try them, but not for resell. will just have to get lucky and catch 'em on their site for retail.

Last edited:
ive been buying zanerobe since they started. zanerobe cuffs vary on different patterned pants and colors. They do some of the printed chinos like camo and floral at different factories so the fit is a little different. some plain colors like black or rose gold have tighter ankles. Nothing is too tight were you can wear them inbetween your knee and ankle. lately ive been distancing my self with zanerobe because of the varying length of their pants and ankle tightness. one pair will fit me perfect the other is too baggy or loose idk 

also the drop crotch is barely noticeable. anyone i wanna see if the newer mercer pants do fir better 

You can lift the cuffs a bit, but they'll be tight. (Tight enough to where you may be compromising the elasticity to when you want to wear them normally.)

you talking about the mercer cuffs?

yeah, i can see that material being compromised like that.

i kinda already compromised the elasticity of the cuffs on my pubilsh brand pants i think, but screw it, i really like how they look hiked up the shin a bit.

another reason i don't like the cuffs on mercers is the colors of the cuffs, i don't always want a colored cuff like that, so the cuff being the same color as the rest of the pants seems to be more to my liking.

i will eventually pick up some mercers, just to try them, but not for resell. will just have to get lucky and catch 'em on their site for retail.
Referencing the Zanerobes, but it could apply to the Mercers as well. I had to lift the cuffs a bit so that I could set them in with my Wabashas & they felt really tight when up to my shins...

Also agree on the contrasting cuffs. They look nice for basic, fleece jogger pants, but it limits your options...

Still in the market for cuffed pants. I tried on Zanerobe Sureshot pants at a local boutique that carries them, but wasn't a fan of the fit. I really like their wide selection of colors, though.

Publish is releasing their jogger pants this week, so those will likely be the first ones I purchase. Would like to own a pair of Mercer pants in the future, but there hasn't been any indication of an online restock anytime soon.

Last edited:
what does it mean by drop crotch? like literally a lowered crotch or other meaning?

i dont like wearing my pair cause it makes my shlong noticeable

Publish joggers are good when you first wear them but the elastic loosens up after a few wears. No bueno.

Loose enough to look like those cheap urban outfitter joggers. But after a wash they tighten up again.

Loose enough to look like those cheap urban outfitter joggers. But after a wash they tighten up again.

it looks like they changed the cuff recently tho, at least compared to old pix i saw of their joggers.

i'm prolly gonna pick up a pair of their khaki ones dropping this friday. maybe the military green too.

Back
Top Bottom