Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^^ didn't say below 300 I said around 300

Not this 4-500 bs on eBay. I see people saying 850-9 for both ***** ridiculous

325-350 should be average

These are special

One of RFs best drops in a while, i like to forget the NB drops

That Andy dude commented on someones post saying the cancelled pairs will be put back online. Just a question of when.....and they will go quick obviously
cancelled pairs were already put back up and sold. this is why people were still getting pairs 3 hours after release.

View media item 901121

Cold blooded :lol: Do they send out an e-mail or they just cancel it and refund your card?

And smh at using a FB group when your name and info is available.

Well the people blatantly selling are stupid because they put all of their info out there and then scratch their heads when their order is cancelled
That's the problem with selling on Facebook. You can block all the information on your order but your Facebook page still has your name on it. People just weren't expecting them to actually cancel pairs lol

Last edited:
I live all the way down in Texas, I won't get my Kith or Supreme orders until probably next Monday or Tuesday. Quit complaining.

You guys don't think after some of the hype dies down these will level off around the $300 mark? 
ohwell.gif
Doubtful... 350 minimum then they'll go back up like the Volcanos (which are around $600 now) and his other Asics...

Last edited:

doubt will be around that with the history of rf shoes. also these have a lot of hype

Last edited:
If you can get them for anything lower than $350 that will be amazing. I was def not expecting these bad boys to hit skyrocket so fast

this is for the dude that bought the asics by mistake. Sucks cause now your gonna have to pay to ship it back.
if this means they are going to send me all three of the Coves I bought in one order....cool (i emailed CS asking to be refunded for two of them)

if this means they are going to send me all three of the Coves I bought in one order....cool (i emailed CS asking to be refunded for two of them)
no im talking about the dude that had asics in his cart before release and forgot it was in there so he bought them by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom