Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

is $330 shipped for the coves in a size 6 a good price? debating if I should get it. also, the seller bought the shoes online so he doesn't have on hand. thanks in advance!

If Kith really wanted to kill the resell game, they'd just have to produce 5x as many shoes. The fact that they only cancel orders if they suspect reselling is dumb since they have a much better way to prevent that. 
They did. 

Even if the prices go down, it will go back up. Seen plenty of people buying multiples for resell to keep in their vaults. they will obviously ask more than current prices when they decide to sell.

Last edited:
wow... these pumas look way better than the asics here... shape wise, there is no comparison.

900x900px-LL-b1bff8b5_Bh-llhpCAAAfmEP.jpeg

900x900px-LL-6713106f_BkjSFbyIIAAi6y4.jpeg

Not a fan of the puma toes, but are the tongue/laces asymmetrical? I like that.

Last edited:

midsole hurts the shoe, otherwise 
nthat.gif
Agreed. The midsole reminds me Reebok for some odd reason... can't put my finger on it, but just looks chunky and out of place. I'll keep my Coves, but if I had a chance at the GL IIIs, I'd trade wouldn't turn them down.

i wonder if thats really the true toe-box shape,

dudes always slant their toes in pics to  get that slope look.

It's done all the time in the NB thread too. I've never figured out why. I feel it's a false representation of the shoe. I actually think the puma's are nice but that pic does nothing for me at all.

i'm sure he is toe pushing, but they still look better there. i'm not the biggest fan of the V's shape tho, which i've stated well b4 this release...

Let me guess, you missed out on the asics? lol

Let me guess...

You traveled from the jordan brand section?

nuff said.

:lol:

but nah, bruh... i got the OG's... way better designed shoe, way better shape, way less produced. i don't need these V's at all.

only thing V's have on these is they're slightly more comfortable, but that's due to the sock liner, which is also the main thing that makes the V's ugly, imo.

but i don't buy any of these for comfort, i buy them for how they look. if i buy a shoe for comfort it's a new kayano, flyknit, or something like that.

View media item 901270

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom