Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As easy as it is to purchase online we still have a very big majority that have no idea what to do. A lot of computer illiterate people tried to get these as well. So those visitors numbers don't bother me at all.
but u have my size in the red 

and i only have coves

Not really. These will dry up quick since theyre so limited. Oregon foams were a straight reseller shoe for the most part. Barely anyone I know likes them, including myself. I have a pair that im just sitting on since it fell into my lap basically. But those fetch the same price as they did when they dropped.
NAH SON SORRY.....

I have three offers of $850+ for my ds pair. I'm still cooking them....

These will never be SuperReds....

PS Black laces in oregon foams are the truth. Plenty of random compliments to prove it....

Still waiting on my tracking to update tho
eyes.gif
youll get them man. preme is prob super backed up.

I'm not following.  Please elaborate.  

Kith needs to still have that "Just Us" kind of facade whilst giving everybody a fair shot

Last summer the Flamingo release was destroyed by resellers & bots....the problem with this is that nobody is going to even try to purchase shoes if they feel they stand no chance

So Andy Oliver has made many backend modifications to the shopify site to kind of counter bot users and resellers

so from then to now Andy is giving ppl proof that there is still a chance and everything is fair when showing order cancellations

I'm not following.  Please elaborate.  
Kith needs to still have that "Just Us" kind of facade whilst giving everybody a fair shot

Last summer the Flamingo release was destroyed by resellers & bots....the problem with this is that nobody is going to even try to purchase shoes if they feel they stand no chance

So Andy Oliver has made many backend modifications to the shopify site to kind of counter bot users and resellers

so from then to now Andy is giving ppl proof that there is still a chance and everything is fair when showing order cancellations
smoke and mirrors

bread and circus

keeps the people coming

Repped.  I completely understand but I guess in all reality Kith and Ronnie couldn't give a **** about someone ordering multiple on one CC because as long as they make their money and keep the "Just Us" motto evident, the majority of people won't question the system.  

I haven't seen a pair of the GL3's in person and I can't really see in any photo's on IG but in terms of the grey midsole, is it noticeably grey or very very light?

I haven't seen a pair of the GL3's in person and I can't really see in any photo's on IG but in terms of the grey midsole, is it noticeably grey or very very light?
That would probably depend on which GL3 you're referring to

As easy as it is to purchase online we still have a very big majority that have no idea what to do. A lot of computer illiterate people tried to get these as well. So those visitors numbers don't bother me at all.
This ^^^^

This past GLV release was my first attempt at a kith release. Call it beginners luck, but i call it computer competency. lol. All it took was a bit of looking around.
Then again, they did have quite a few pairs going out so...
eyes.gif
?

foams 
sick.gif

plz stop. 
i love foams...but only because i balled in the OGs as a teenager! those are hands down the best shoes i have ever played in once they're broken in, just my opinion.

i wore those till the sole started cracking, one whole season and outdoors after that. 

i have not been playing in any of the recent retros, so i dont know if they are still the same performance-wise.

and mostly i dont like what they are doing with this shoe....

but they are/were truly some amazing shoes to ball in, and thats why i love them....

I'm surprised there is no talk of a wider release. I guess that shows just how successful most people were.

That would probably depend on which GL3 you're referring to

Sorry man, I meant the cove/mint GL3. I got a pair of mint GLV on Saturday and couldn't find any decent photos of the midsole. I was a bit vague in the last post, sorry [emoji]128522[/emoji]

ok...this just came as a real suprise!

i wrote to kith customer service just after i got my order confirmation, because i was one of many that got hit with 3 pairs when they checked out after just putting 1 of each in the cart.

so they wrote back on monday saying my order was confirmed, no problems, they said they were aware of that problem. and andy stated on twitter that those would get 1 of each, and the other pairs were put back online.

so i replied at the customer service....asking about when they will refund my 3rd pair and maybe some dollars for shipping.

just a few seconds ago, i got an answer from customer service saying they wont refund and i get all three pairs. 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

dont know if that happens for all of you....

i'm quite happy about it...getting 2 coves and 1 mint....but thats some shady business on the other hand! 
devil.gif

ok...this just came as a real suprise!

i wrote to kith customer service just after i got my order confirmation, because i was one of many that got hit with 3 pairs when they checked out after just putting 1 of each in the cart.

so they wrote back on monday saying my order was confirmed, no problems, they said they were aware of that problem. and andy stated on twitter that those would get 1 of each, and the other pairs were put back online.

so i replied at the customer service....asking about when they will refund my 3rd pair and maybe some dollars for shipping.

just a few seconds ago, i got an answer from customer service saying they wont refund and i get all three pairs. 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

dont know if that happens for all of you....

i'm quite happy about it...getting 2 coves and 1 mint....but thats some shady business on the other hand! 
devil.gif
Nice. I wonder if thats just in your case or everyone.

Back
Top Bottom