Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I highly doubt these will release anywhere else in the states. No RF Asics ever do. They may drop in select shops in Europe since the volcanoes did.

Last edited:

also look at his expected delivery lol. he prob hasn't even gotten shipping confirmation yet
No way he's gotten shipping confirmation as I have yet to get mine and our order gap is close to 3000 orders (83xxx vs 86215)

Same sz too 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Its more damaging for them to actually refund each pair individually as opposed to just letting it rock. They have to personally look into each order and get in touch with their commerce department issue refunds wait for it to clear and then deal with people asking for the next month or so emailing and calling about not receiving their refunds and etc. I don't blame them. The glitch worked out for some people.

Its more damaging for them to actually refund each pair individually as opposed to just letting it rock. They have to personally look into each order and get in touch with their commerce department issue refunds wait for it to clear and then deal with people asking for the next month or so emailing and calling about not receiving their refunds and etc. I don't blame them. The glitch worked out for some people.
what about those people that are broke now because they ordered double the pairs they meant? lol

makes no sense for them to go that hard combating resellers, canceling their orders for posting them in various places, etc... but then turn around and let people keep multiples cuz of a glitch... what do they think they're gonna do with those 3 and 4 pairs? lol.

what about those people that are broke now because they ordered double the pairs they meant? lol

lol I'm putting the word out….If you guys are having overdraft fees and need instant cash….Inbox me I will help you out by taking these off your hands :smokin

makes no sense for them to go that hard combating resellers, canceling their orders for posting them in various places, etc... but then turn around and let people keep multiples cuz of a glitch... what do they think they're gonna do with those 3 and 4 pairs? lol.
i agree. its not like they have to click every single individual order and cancel. if they meant what they said about 1 pair per cw per person, i would imagine they can do some type of super edit.

You know damn well they not trying to sit and edit each order….The resellers make it really easy for them to cancel…By tweeting to bots, using the same name in groups, posting on IG, revealing order numbers…Those guys deserve it for being so dumb with it

Remember the eclipse release where they messed upon both times and they didn't bother correcting it once the sale was made

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom