Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn these resellers trying to hoard up on pairs. Got me changing strategies now
ohwell.gif

The ONLY thing holding me back is I'm a sz 13 with a pretty wide foot. I'd hate for them to be narrow (length I could maybe swing a 12 with a thin sock), so I'll wait until my mints/coves get here and see how sizing is.

You guys can track it ...one of my orders has a label made
Use the tracking link in the thread title and plug in your order number

Not all of them will work now ... One of my orders got the label created notice the other has no information available.

Try checking tomorrow

Last edited:
i may be crazy for saying this but i really am not a fan of the GL III. that may be one of the reasons i never checked for many of the earlier RF collabs like i am with the 5s. Volcanos really caught my attention for the first time. the only thing i kinda like on the GL III is the split tongue

itll update when it does.
reminds me of the reply i got from the customer service of a spanish shop last week (asked if they got tracking and where my shipment was):

"dont worry, your order is on the way! you will receive them when they arrive!"

pretty philosophical, isnt it??? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

reminds me of the reply i got from the customer service of a spanish shop last week (asked if they got tracking and where my shipment was):

"dont worry, your order is on the way! you will receive them when they arrive!"

pretty philosophical, isnt it??? 
laugh.gif

lmaoooooooo. I got something like that something I ordered on ebay from overseas.

Dudes in here getting shipping confirmations and I emailed customer service 2 days ago because I never got an order confirmation email and still haven't heard anything back from them lol.

Back
Top Bottom