Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Them Lebrons are performance sneakers. Moreover they cost more than $250 after everything retail. Here's the kicker everyone that owns them will tell you the elite price hike is not justified.
You're comparing them to sneakers with hands down better quality from what nike offers in that price point. Nike uses bs leather suede nubuck on their kicks. Different stokes for different folks.
and they're fugly.....

Them Lebrons are performance sneakers. Moreover they cost more than $250 after everything retail. Here's the kicker everyone that owns them will tell you the elite price hike is not justified.
You're comparing them to sneakers with hands down better quality from what nike offers in that price point. Nike uses bs leather suede nubuck on their kicks. Different stokes for different folks.
None of those materials are on that particular model....

I love RFs! I just don't understand people spending $500+ on BASIC ASICS with just a good feeling suede....

None of those materials are on that particular model....

I love RFs! I just don't understand people spending $500+ on BASIC ASICS with just a good feeling suede....
Okay I get your point - the Mints/Coves to you are just a solid CW with no frills in terms of design (same thing my girl said) compared to something like the Volcanos or Salmon Toes.

You probably shouldn't have brought Lebron X Elites as a comparison since everyone's focusing on that. I agree with your basic thesis that a solid color shoe with premium materials should not exceed 300 dollars.

nthat.gif

now back to one of the 65 subbed threads....

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR $14 EXTRA!!!!
roll.gif

+$5 shipping

That's not a fair comparison
Lol you're pitting $500 volcanoes against $2000 Miami finals Lebron elites
You act as if they're both set at same price at resell and retail.

Even the White Elite homes....

That's my point.....

but what's crazy is you can put the salmon toes next to the Champs and it would be even

i'm way more of a fieg fan than lebron but that's ridiculous :smh:

That's the market that setting the standard though. I judge quality at what's set at retail. Salmon toes are buttery and premium for what was sold at $130 non wooden box.

83*** for Mints

90*** for laces

Back
Top Bottom