Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's a pretty weak assumption.

I'm anxious for my shipping because I've been waiting for the Cove GLVs for months, ever since the first pictures were leaked. I was also hoping to get tracking a few days in front of the weekend, because UPS doesn't count Saturday and Sunday as business days, so the further along in the week we get, the more likely I will be waiting until next week for them to show up.

I would think the people just looking to resell are less likely to be looking forward to tracking as much as the people that are really going to appreciate the shoe.
50 posts.. most of which are in the last 5 pages.. calm down.. you'll get the shoes.

Last edited:
I'm keeping my pair in the box until I go to dubai on holiday in June... even so... all these pictures of the mints... can't they be in england... at my house for me to look at... now [emoji]128560[/emoji]

The dust in Dubai will f**k them up. Trust me. Too much sand everywhere in/around that city.

If he has bread for Dubai he has bread for another pair of Fiegs.

If Kith had overnight shipping that costs an arm and a leg will you guys go for it though? Or rather get free shipping and wait more than a week?

I WOULD GO FOR THE FREE SHIPPING STILL.

Eh you might have got me there. I'm not a big fan of either silhouette and was just thinking about a plain GT2 to something like the neptune sagas (sucker for that color combo). Now that I think about it, I do like the high risks. I guess I'd revise it to GL3 >= GLV > GS=GT2.
Ive always had a thing for the GT-II. Probably because Rose Gold was the first RF collab I saw. For me it would be GT2>GL3=GS>=GLV. But Asics are by far my favorite runners.

so switching the topc, there's no way the GLV rose gold can look as good as the GT2 right? I mean those previews look horrendous!

I'm hoping those were just one of the sample versions during his designing process because they were very underwhelming. The Rose Gold is the only RF release that still burns my soul from missing lol. Since he's in the mood for semi-retroing, I wouldn't mind seeing a GLV Ultra-Marine as well.

If Kith had overnight shipping that costs an arm and a leg will you guys go for it though? Or rather get free shipping and wait more than a week?

I WOULD GO FOR THE FREE SHIPPING STILL.
Obviously the free shipping.  The unfortunate part is were paying a fair amount already and still waiting over a week.  I'm not to worried about the Kith shipping process though.  I've purchased from them before and know exactly how it goes.  I'm just happy when my shoes arrive because it's worth the wait.

roll.gif

it's probably like 3-4 lbs to ship
yah i was thinking 3.....if that's the case....kith might of graced me with kindness, will have to wait and see 
happy.gif

Only ordered the mints and just checked the tracking through kiths page.It finally shows a label created (not a reseller just anxiously awaiting these, sorry whoever doesn't like my update) :smile:

If some of you guys would sign up for UPS My Choice you'd have a lot less questions about shipping.

do you guys have an idea of how long it takes to get funds back in an account? I used a card with different billing than shipping so its still pending 
mean.gif

do you guys have an idea of how long it takes to get funds back in an account? I used a card with different billing than shipping so its still pending 
mean.gif

depends on your bank. usually 3-7 business days. could be up to 30 in some instances. call your bank, sometimes if they received the authorization already they can release the funds to your account.

Back
Top Bottom