Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

Label created for my laces but not the shoes 
mean.gif

HELL YEA you are. Thats a terrible trade to me regardless of how much the Wildcats are worth. Coves + Mints are def a better shoe in my eyes. +$200? No way man dont do it lol

F*** YES! Keep your gl5 coves + mints!

I got another pair of coves coming in so I won't be missing out on the GL5s completely. Just on the mints I guess but coves were my favored anyway. I'll definitely need to think about it tho wildcats are a holy grail and I would essentially be getting them for $550....

I got another pair of coves coming in so I won't be missing out on the GL5s completely. Just on the mints I guess but coves were my favored anyway. I'll definitely need to think about it tho wildcats are a holy grail and I would essentially be getting them for $550....
You're actually getting them for $1K. 

Last edited:
Kith saved the best for last I think. Those who manage to get two pairs at the same time are the best, we are labeled as one of them "just us" that's why we get the privilege to be last.
laugh.gif
 anything to help you sleep at night. My pair will be here tomorrow. 

So many tracking questions and comments have me sick.  You all will receiving your shoes sooner or later so why get all worked up over some slow shipping? Historical Kith's shipping has been monumentally slow, its nothing new, no reason to stress.  The shoes will come, no doubt just give it time.  As for the price of shipping argument, is it fair they charge a minimum of $12 for shipping, unfortunately, yes.  They know we will pay it so why get rid of it?  They could careless as long as they are selling out RF's which will always happen.  That's life guys.  Patience is a virtue.  

Talked to ups... The shipping is restricted so you can't change up shipping... Guess kith meant it when they were saying that all shipping needed to match...

So im on vacay next week..there's no way for me to change it to pick up at their store?

Thanks for all that have updated me with shipping info.

We are still waiting on a few more, don't be shy !

be sure to include the following,,,

-What you ordered.

-What has been shipped and what you are still waiting on.

-The first two numbers of your order conformation.

-Order destination.

-The expected date of arrival.

-What time your local UPS driver normally drops off packages.

-What you will be doing the hours leading up to your expected delivery date or time.

-The expected weather conditions that date.

-least but not last, do you even jog, let alone run ?

Thanks for all that have updated me with shipping info.

We are still waiting on a few more, don't be shy !

be sure to include the following,,,

-What you ordered.

-What has been shipped and what you are still waiting on.

-The first two numbers of your order conformation.

-Order destination.

-The expected date of arrival.

-What time your local UPS driver normally drops off packages.

-What you will be doing the hours leading up to your expected delivery date or time.

-The expected weather conditions that date.

-least but not last, do you even jog, let alone run ?
- Coves and Mints sz 12 and both 3m laces

- only laces have been shipped right now

-Temple Terrace, FL

- For the laces, monday, shoes haven't been shipped yet

- usually around 5pm

- ill be waiting in my living room

- sunny with a chance of light showers

- i run away from the police

Back
Top Bottom