Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So according to the Jordan Baron 1 thread......

My mints shipped! ETA MONDAY....

Not bad for some Clark's but not feeling the color blockings, maybe the salmon toe one would make a good summer casual shoe with shorts

Last edited:
y'all not feeling the outsole?  crepe?  missin out.  and when they release i better not see you copping

we're all not very happy 
mean.gif

Thats why its limited to 150 per piece. Because if they were Coves and Mints production numbers, those will sit.

I own two pair of clarks boots and 2 pair of RF joints, but I am not a fan of those. They're like fruitcake- the name is two cool things but the product is a pile of trash.

perf toebox, all red upper, salmon toe, gum runner sole...i seriously expected more from RF.

Like can he design something that wasn't completely recycled?

I never owned a pair of salmon toes and I'm not settling for these either. At least GLV is a nice model.

I guess playing with colors only get you this far.

after all RF can't create a color outside visible light spectrum.

For his first silhouette design i guess we can't expect too much.

I wish he can do something like Puma Blaze of Glory.

Tons of color blocking options.

Seriously, just work on a different silhouette. Try something new.

Last edited:
The dust in Dubai will f**k them up. Trust me. Too much sand everywhere in/around that city.

yeah i agree. it's like saying i'm going to the west side of hawaii to rock them. Red Dirt Shoe Death. But, bring some quick wipes! haha. That sounds like a dope trip. Those guys are going to foam at the mouth over them .

Cool for the heads up both of you, never really thought about that before now. Though I'm probably better wearing them there compared to at home where it rains 75% of the time haha and yeah should be amazing, it's a part of the world/city that fascinates me completely.

With all the talk of domestic shipping by Wednesday thought it would be a long while until they shipped international orders but lo and behold, I too received shipping yesterday, should get my order Monday tracking tells me. First order with Kith and not too bad. Was expecting worse from all the chatter on here haha

With all the talk of domestic shipping by Wednesday thought it would be a long while until they shipped international orders but lo and behold, I too received shipping yesterday, should get my order Monday tracking tells me. First order with Kith and not too bad. Was expecting worse from all the chatter on here haha

haha that's awesome.

Suprised to see so much hate on the clarks, im personally digging the salmon toe clarks. Think they'll look better in person. ah well means it'll be an easy cop hah

Back
Top Bottom