Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The craziest part is dude bash on old collabs to defend that god awful EB pack. Those shoes could go down as some of the worst collabs ever made. They had five shoes and still can't get anything right.

I agree with you about the DL5 for the most part, the white/red epirus and the GL3 were pretty nice to me, but I didn't purchase any of them...

All the dudes complaining about shipping... I hope I don't see y'all around these parts during the next high profile RF release...

I haven't been following this thread for that long, but Kith has had slow shipping the while time I've been in this thread.

Either chill, or go find something else to do to pass your time.

They definitely don't ship based on first come first serve. I got my second order shipped first, and I copped that pair almost a hour and a half after 11 am.

I ordered both pairs. I got order confirmation then they told me my order was cancelled. My tracking still hasn't updated. Should I be worried?

Finally got my shipping label made.
Got the coves and the mints in the same order. No idea how long it's gonna take though, seeing as I live in Houston. But it doesn't matter as long as i get my shoes

The more pictures I see of mints with either set of ropes in makes me want to leave the flat laces in even more. (when they get here)

Finally got my shipping label made.
Got the coves and the mints in the same order. No idea how long it's gonna take though, seeing as I live in Houston. But it doesn't matter as long as i get my shoes

what size you get? i only got mints. im in houston too. :smile:

Man... how/why do you guys keep up with this thread around releases? So much garbage...
Also, thank you to whoever said the older Asics collabs with Slam Jam etc. were garbage. Provided me with quite the laugh.

but, the whole world wants to know if they got their tracking today!

and nah man, those were all just toned down, boring colorways... the EB pack, shiny mesh, and shiny foil toe box type collabs dookie all over those old collabs, son!

Back
Top Bottom