Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Its vary clear, they shipped out mints first then coves.

Go to the first page and use the link to plug in your order number.

with that being said mints have been shipped, label has been created for the coves.

Its vary clear, they shipped out mints first then coves.

Go to the first page and use the link to plug in your order number.

with that being said mints have been shipped, label has been created for the coves.

Nah. This is what's wrong with this thread, dudes passing off misinformation. My coves have a label, my mints don't.

Go check IG everyone has pics of "mints" that they received. Almost no pics of coves.

I got through on coves 20 minutes before the mints and they were shipped out a day or two before.

I guess I dont know what I'm talking about. Just making vary logical assumptions.

Nope. my laces aren't even here yet. I'm ok with this set though. Have to see if the 3M laces give it a even cleaner look. 

Putting these laces in were a hassle, i thought i was either going to rip the laces or rip the lace holes. 

So people already got theirs, and some haven't even got their shipping info.

Bang up job, kith.

I'm not even tripping on the shipping. I'm not in a hurry or anything, but I'm just frustrated that I STILL can't get Kith customer service to send me an email back on why I never got an order confirmation email. I emailed them Saturday night and last night, and haven't heard anything back.

Nope. my laces aren't even here yet. I'm ok with this set though. Have to see if the 3M laces give it a even cleaner look. 

Putting these laces in were a hassle, i thought i was either going to rip the laces or rip the lace holes. 
That set is nice. Pry the set i'll use.

Your picture is getting me so hyped and they aint even 3m laces - saved myself $14 bucks not opting for them. still going to get such nice shoes....one day...

off reddit

"Think I may have found out how many orders were actually shipped yesterday. Just found this at the top of my order slip"

haha guess a majority of us ain't getting ish anytime soon 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I still yet to received my tracking #. I'm not sure how long they normally take for them to ship. Btw do they inform you by email or phone if your order is cancel?

Back
Top Bottom