Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm actually really liking those clarks, not really sure what it is about them

Colorblocking reminds me of the saying: "never change a winning team" lol

roll.gif

d rose will return or those mythical 2k14 lebrons will ship out before we get these things

will they really all ship tomorrow? find out next time on dragonball Z

watch, come 12:01 AM Friday 4/11/14..... posts and questions like "IT'S FRIDAY, WHERE ARE MY SHOES? STILL NO EMAIL, IS MY ORDER CANCELLED? WHERES TRACKING? RONNIE FIEG LIED!"

watch, come 12:01 AM Friday 4/11/14..... posts and questions like "IT'S FRIDAY, WHERE ARE MY SHOES? STILL NO EMAIL, IS MY ORDER CANCELLED? WHERES TRACKING? RONNIE FIEG LIED!"
I can wait for whatever time is necessary to get them, I could care less.

Last edited:

well to be fair, he BS'd on the Wed deadline, so if he BS'd on tomorrow's deadline, I can see how people may be a little annoyed.
The first two times were Andy Oliver - it's a little strange that the e-commerce provider of Kith keeps spouting off about Kith's shipping, but I feel more confident about Fieg. Would be interested in hearing what happened from AO though.

The first two times were Andy Oliver - it's a little strange that the e-commerce provider of Kith keeps spouting off about Kith's shipping, but I feel more confident about Fieg. Would be interested in hearing what happened from AO though.
the first time was from the official Kith Twitter account, which I would assume is heavily controlled by Fieg. 

Last edited:
My order of both mints and coves shipped today. Will be at my home tomorrow. I'm in the Bronx. My order was 84xxx. Shipped from Bergen, NJ via Bergen logistics. Am I doing this right?lol. Needless to say, I am excited

Last edited:
I find it annoying that Kith's third party shipper won't let me have the package held at my local UPS facility. I've always done this in the past. I've even tried to call UPS twice, but it is not an option. Is everyone having this same issue? I always feel safer having the shoes whether held for pickup versus being left at my front door.

if you think waiting a week for your shoes is a lot, imagine those people that bought them from someone on ebay who don't even have the shoes yet. they'll be getting them in like  3 weeks after release.

It seems like things have not gotten
I actually bought h&m sweats first and returned them bc it felt cheap and didn't like the fit.  Bought some nike tech fleece pants and even though the quality was nice, it was too tight fitting like leggings.  Sold them on ebay and finally bought some bleecker oatmeal sweats which I love. Just ordered my 2nd pair of bleeckers in black.  Fit and comfort wise, I like 'em.
Preach. I have a couple pairs of H&M sweats and the quality is 10% of what the Bleeckers are. But can Ronnie fix this saggy *** or what?????

Back
Top Bottom