Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Think whomever is in charge of shipping orders is doing them by the eenie meenie miney moe method :nerd:

Got a UPS email saying my laces have shipped, yet it still doesn't show up on the Kith tracking site. Just a lil piece of mind for those who aren't seeing anything on the site yet. The shoes however, are nowhere to be seen..... 
tired.gif

Never got a shipping confirmation but apparently they're going to be delivered tomorrow. Can't get them until I go home after the semester's over so I'm not stressing.

I sized up a half size due to not bring able to find my size. I was worried but I could not be happier with the fit. My true size would've worked but would've been really really snug cause my toes go right up to the end of these mothers. Anyway, said screw a cove and went with these.

RELAX people, cot damn. If you received an order number, you'll get your shoes. Tell the people that bought your pairs from your order conf screen shot to chill too.

If you bought em to wear, not like you'll wear em the first day anyway.
im wearing both first day. one colorway on each foot lol.
seriously though, this thread is only gonna get worse and worth come successive releases assuming the resale market stays hot, asics will bump up production even more. the threads been especially bad for this release because of the number of successful orders.

my shoes shipped yesterday buuuuut scheduled delivery is the 17th lol welp, at least they're on their way.

RELAX people, cot damn. If you received an order number, you'll get your shoes. Tell the people that bought your pairs from your order conf screen shot to chill too.

If you bought em to wear, not like you'll wear em the first day anyway.
im wearing both first day. one colorway on each foot lol.
and the next day, switch feet / shoes, right :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:

this is what im afraid of. my first pair of bleeckers also. another reason why i hope they arrive b4 i leave for ny...so i can return them ***** lol.

hopefully.
I actually bought h&m sweats first and returned them bc it felt cheap and didn't like the fit.  Bought some nike tech fleece pants and even though the quality was nice, it was too tight fitting like leggings.  Sold them on ebay and finally bought some bleecker oatmeal sweats which I love. Just ordered my 2nd pair of bleeckers in black.  Fit and comfort wise, I like 'em.

Now that I see a front view of it it's looks like a AF1....

i'm interested in seeing how they style this model for their release pics..
that's usually when people make gametime decisions to decide to cop..i'm guilty of that as well..

they do have that versatility of being dressed up or worn casually---so that's as considerable plus..

i'm interested in seeing how they style this model for their release pics..
that's usually when people make gametime decisions to decide to cop..i'm guilty of that as well..

they do have that versatility of being dressed up or worn casually---so that's as considerable plus..

It's still going to sell out regardless, seems like all his IG minions love it

It's still going to sell out regardless, seems like all his IG minions love it

of course.. his instagram comments from his stans are like will ferrell's speech about fergilicious from Blades of Glory/ N's in Paris lol..

"Kildare.. I dont even know what that means.."
"No one knows what that means..but its provocative...it gets the people going" lol

easy pass for me. crepe sole is nice, but wish it wasn't so sneaker-like.

but who knows, maybe on feet pics will change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom