Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would wait until the wider release.

Unless you live near one of the shops getting them, there's no point.

With that said, I'd wait until more people start getting their online shipments.

It's the same cycle every release. The in store pairs go online for high prices, then the online orders come in and there are a ton of pairs on ebay/marketplaces and prices drop a bit, then months later pairs are few and far between for sale and the price goes through the roof.

\

You think kith would give me some kind of coupons if I complain about my defects? Lol
knowing kith they would probably tell you to return them and get store credit. 
laugh.gif

View media item 914712
My Miamis came with this piece of black plastic bulging out of the toe box seam. Tweeted them a pic back when I received them and nothing, but over time I've forgotten about it and it's the least of my concerns. Hopefully the Vs aren't too bad.

Are only the salmon toe Clark's releasing that day or the red ones as well?
As of now only the salmon toes as far as I know but I think he would release the red ones at the same time, considering he dropped pictures of both at the same time.

You think kith would give me some kind of coupons if I complain about my defects? Lol

:stoneface: why do people think or compare kith to a big corporation like Nike, in terms of shipping or customer service or quality control. Kith didn't make asics..

Got offered 360 for my coves (sz 13). Will have to wait until I have these in hand before I decide whether or not to take him up on that. Might use it as fuel for my volcano search.

Awesome, those laces look great in them. Was hoping it was the regular laces since I wasn't down with spending $14 on the 3M ones lol.
yea I'm with you. i was over at kith yesterday and they had the 3Ms. def not worth 14 bucks to me either. 

I didn't even know there was going to be a wider release of the coves and mints. I thought they were only being release via kithnyc

I didn't even know there was going to be a wider release of the coves and mints. I thought they were only being release via kithnyc
It's not going to be huge at all though. I know of only 2 euro shops so far that will only be getting 1 cw each & barely a FSR. In-store only as well.

Copped an 11.5 mint for $325 shipped off of eBay. Pretty stoked even after I woke up an hour later during the release and struck out. I'm on the hunt for an 11.5 in the cove now. There's a large sneaker convention (Midwest Sneaker Exchange) going on next Saturday in Chicago and hopefully there will be one in my size I can talk a seller down for a reasonable price at.

Edit: Seller refunded my payment... he said he "ran out of stock"... smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom